Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Some other GAY curry

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Neither. Korma and Masala just suit people like myself who aren't particularly interested in venturing into different foods and enjoy the simple foods of life:blush:

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Korma is a traditional native to India/Pakistan and ismeant to be lamb rather than chicken.

Masala is gay as its a made up english thing

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm trying really really hard to think of a dreadful pun involving gayers and curry but all I can think of is a Benny Balti and some play on words about a sore arse.

Sorry. I've failed you all.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
i haven't venured into manhood yet, i admit i am still on Korma. The day will come, though, when i will come out of my shell and taste the delights of non gay curry.

Oct 25, 2003
i can't understand people who don't experiment with curry.......there's so many diverse TYPES to choose from, it's a shame not to try as many as possible

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
MoH, whats the team called in Cologne? Do they have a major stadium? I didn't see it during my stay.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

Stumpy Tim

I voted korma...then immediately afterwards something occurred to me...the worst curry in the World is the sort served in a Chinese restaurant, absolutely gipping...I mean, you wouldn't go into an Indian restaurant and ask for egg foo yong would you, so why the feck would anyone in their right mind go to a Chinese for a curry?

I'm married onto a Chinese (Malaysian) family & I can confirm that Chinese curries are TREMENDOUS. Dare I say it, nicer than India curries.

I do dare yes

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'm married onto a Chinese (Malaysian) family & I can confirm that Chinese curries are TREMENDOUS. Dare I say it, nicer than India curries.

I do dare yes

But no one ever values your opinion

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Neither. A both are nice dishes with lots of flavour, if you want it a bit hotter then whack a few chillies in it.
Of course if you don't whack a few chillies in it then you are a complete BENDER.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
MoH, whats the team called in Cologne? Do they have a major stadium? I didn't see it during my stay.

Lukas Podolski used to play for Koln before he went to Bayern, and there's been some talk recently of him going back there. Very smart 50,000 cap. stadium, completely rebuilt for 2006, a few miles west of the town centre. They get massive crowds, 45-48,000-odd, but they're not that big a club really. Crowds in Germany are massive generally anyway - something to do with it costing around £10-20 to get in.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Lukas Podolski used to play for Koln before he went to Bayern, and there's been some talk recently of him going back there. Very smart 50,000 cap. stadium, completely rebuilt for 2006, a few miles west of the town centre. They get massive crowds, 45-48,000-odd, but they're not that big a club really. Crowds in Germany are massive generally anyway - something to do with it costing around £10-20 to get in.

Blimey:eek:

I take it their in the bundesliga? They must hate Bayer Leverkusen then :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here