Votes: 70 78.7%
  • MASSALA

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Some other GAY curry

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I will accept the Frenchman as my brother when he stops blockading the Channel tunnel, going on strike and burning our lamb...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
A gay man's boyfriend dies. When arranging the funeral he is asked whether he wants a burial or a cremation.

"Neither" he replies. "I want him made into a curry."

"A curry? Why!?"

"I want to feel him dribbling out of my arse one last time..."

A result of typing in gayest curry into google

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
What Keaton, Simster, and especially Paxton Dazo said. Plus French and German birds are irresistably LOVELY.

Oh, and you only have to be 14 to get served:clap::clap:

That was Cologne, and was about this time in 2006 - With all the christmas markets, was a lovely place, nice river, nice beer, and generally a CLASS trip.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I will accept the Frenchman as my brother when he stops...burning our lamb

NO Brit should ever have the temerity to lecture any Frenchman on overcooking meat...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh, and you only have to be 14 to get served:clap::clap:

That was Cologne, and was about this time in 2006 - With all the christmas markets, was a lovely place, nice river, nice beer, and generally a CLASS trip.
Cologne in 2006. Happy days.

:clap:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Cologne in 2006. Happy days.

:clap:

We stayed in a 5 star hotel, by the Christmas Markets, f*** knows the name of it - ask him.:bounce:

Germany is one of my FAVOURITE countrys in the world.:drool:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
:( yes, yes it is.

A splendid a few days though. Quite a few on here were out there I seem to remember. :cheers:

That Czechs v Ghana game that I attended in Cologne, and all the attendant festivities in the town centre afterwards, was without doubt one of the best footballing experiences of my LIFE - and all done driving there and back in one weekend too. Despite paying stupid amounts of money to an under-toothed Scouse ratboy tout in order to see two teams that I didn't support. Unforgettable.

I'm as biased as a man can be and I wouldn't pretend otherwise but I'd love it if they had the WC in Germany again.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I'm with Chappers on this. A Korma done well is a very decent curry and not at all ghee (see what I did there?). Trouble is only about 1 in 100 restaurants/take-aways do a Korma well. The Massala brand of curries as we know them were basically invented for the British (massala is just a mix of spices) and hence don't count as proper Indian fayre and therefore are the least likely to fancy your sister.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm with Chappers on this. A Korma done well is a very decent curry and not at all ghee (see what I did there?). Trouble is only about 1 in 100 restaurants/take-aways do a Korma well. The Massala brand of curries as we know them were basically invented for the British (massala is just a mix of spices) and hence don't count as proper Indian fayre and therefore are the least likely to fancy your sister.

There is a Nepalese place in Worthing that does a lovely traditional Korma.

I did ask the waiter where they got their coconuts at the foothills of the Himalayas but he declined to answer.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I voted korma...then immediately afterwards something occurred to me...the worst curry in the World is the sort served in a Chinese restaurant, absolutely gipping...I mean, you wouldn't go into an Indian restaurant and ask for egg foo yong would you, so why the feck would anyone in their right mind go to a Chinese for a curry?

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
I voted korma...then immediately afterwards something occurred to me...the worst curry in the World is the sort served in a Chinese restaurant, absolutely gipping...I mean, you wouldn't go into an Indian restaurant and ask for egg foo yong would you, so why the feck would anyone in their right mind go to a Chinese for a curry?

I quite like 'chinese' curries

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

When I was young that was the only take away curry you could get. It was that or the Vesta packet one and what a culinary experience that was. Thank god Tyne Brand came along with the sultana packed offering...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here