Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I'm not gunna' lie, i have a Chicken Korma :blush:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
A korma is the curry house equivalent of " a glass of white wine / fruit-based drink for the laydeez" and should never be touched by any bloke who claims to be straight.

White wine..? White wine is a QUALITY drink, and makes you better than people who exclusively drink SHIT lager like Carling or Stella.

Quality ale, quality wine, quality lager.. :thumbsup:

Nothing gay about white wine. White wine spritzers on the other hand :safeway2:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I take it you don't watch Al Murray then, JCD?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'll tell you what is more gay than eating a korma (which are very tasty when done well, fyi) and that is ordering a really hot curry to trick people into thining you're all man and that.
I fear this post may have caused hove moron and inbred to refrain from posting on this thread.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I take it you don't watch Al Murray then, JCD?

The bald twat who thinks comedy is doing the same routine every time he gets near a television camera? And by routine I mean lots of pointing and shouting and making SHIT clichés?

That guy? :shrug:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Biriani, it comes with a fried egg on the top

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The bald twat who thinks comedy is doing the same routine every time he gets near a television camera? And by routine I mean lots of pointing and shouting and making SHIT clichés?

That guy? :shrug:

So you like white wine but hate Al Murray? I'm guessing you're French...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Beer for the MEN
Fruit based drinking for the Ladies & JC Denton :safeway2:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Have you witnessed someone doing that? Or even met someone who'll admit to having done it? I'm always fascinated by the existence of that murky bit at the end of the menu.

Omelettes.

I have witnessed such an event, we had a squash club social at uni and my curry-hating friend ordered a steak. Unfortunately for him he made the fatal mistake of going to the bog when said steak arrived, so I fixed the situation by pouring some of my Madras sauce all over it.:laugh:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I object to shit beer, i.e what the majority of pubs serve. Keep your scummy carlings and your flat Becks Viers.. I'll have a *proper* ale, served warm with bits in, or a decent Argentinian white :thumbsup:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I object to shit beer, i.e what the majority of pubs serve. Keep your scummy carlings and your flat Becks Viers.. I'll have a *proper* ale, served warm with bits in, or a decent Argentinian white :thumbsup:

Bayer Leverkusen away - 0.2 litre glasses with the nicest lager your'll EVER have in it, dont give you a hangover and its pretty lethal stuff, espically when you get a free schhappes everytime you buy one. The Germans know how to live...best beer...best football grounds....:bla::thumbsup:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Bayer Leverkusen away - 0.2 litre glasses with the nicest lager your'll EVER have in it, dont give you a hangover and its pretty lethal stuff, espically when you get a free schhappes everytime you buy one. The Germans know how to live...best beer...best football grounds....:bla::thumbsup:

+1. :love:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
on a side note, i'd rather be French than someone who like Al Murray

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What Keaton, Simster, and especially Paxton Dazo said. Plus French and German birds are irresistably LOVELY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here