Which frequently repeated thread on NSC do you hate the most

:whistle:

• Clubs you hate the most

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • "Player XXXX Signs" with a picture of a sign

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Celebrities you've met

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • "I've made up a new song!" (that no one wants to sing cos it's BENT as)

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Soppy outrage at some child being buggered, gasps of horror all round then someone cracks a joke

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Seasonal (eg Who'll be the first to post on New Year's Day)

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Sorry I did too many options

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
why don't we celebrate St George's day? or Why do we celebrate ST Patrick's day? - Basically the same thread TWICE A f***ing YEAR

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Self promotional threads that are veiled as something else i.e. 'What's the furthest away place you've ever been?' or 'What is the highest number of jelly babies you've ever shoved up your arse?' in which the thread starter lists their glorious achievements in the initial post.

If you want NSC to know you've been to the Galapagas Islands or rammed a Soda Stream up your backside just come out and say it without pretending you give a monkey's arse about where anyone else has been or what they've done.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Get yourself on.....
Ive had a tip.....

What should i spunk my money this weekend.........

Generally any betting threads. booooooorrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!!!!!:yawn:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Self promotional threads that are veiled as something else i.e. 'What's the furthest away place you've ever been?' or 'What is the highest number of jelly babies you've ever shoved up your arse?' in which the thread starter lists their glorious achievements in the initial post.

If you want NSC to know you've been to the Galapagas Islands or rammed a Soda Stream up your backside just come out and say it without pretending you give a monkey's arse about where anyone else has been or what they've done.
Like.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Best indian/chinese restaurant in Brighton.

Queue 8 billion posts about what you regularly order from the ashoka for the interest of absolutely no one. and thenm also people blatantly ignoring the Brighton aspect of the thread and expanding it to f***ing Crawley or Hailsham or somewhere just to mention their local one. Mental.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Horse racing tips, in particular ones where the title implies a thread about something completely different and I open it only to be disappointed to find it's someone that "knows exactly which horse is going to win the 2.20 at Doncaster" or some such ballshit.

Oh, how can I forget "Me and Mrs[Insert NSC username] just had our 4th baby"

Well done. You have sex and have shown you are capable of breeding. This is the internet. Friends and relatives do the flowers and cards. Jog on you dullard.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3845069 said:
Oh, how can I forget "Me and Mrs[Insert NSC username] just had our 4th baby"

Well done. You have sex and have shown you are capable of breeding. This is the internet. Friends and relatives do the flowers and cards. Jog on you dullard.

Top bombing Danny.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
celebrity RIP threads. if you must be a professional insincere griever, why not write a little tribute and tell us your thoughts, rather than just three upper case letters in some attempt to prove to other disembodied interneters that you are A Kind Person.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here