Which frequently repeated thread on NSC do you hate the most

:whistle:

• Clubs you hate the most

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • "Player XXXX Signs" with a picture of a sign

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Celebrities you've met

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • "I've made up a new song!" (that no one wants to sing cos it's BENT as)

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Soppy outrage at some child being buggered, gasps of horror all round then someone cracks a joke

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Seasonal (eg Who'll be the first to post on New Year's Day)

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • Sorry I did too many options

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters

D

Deleted User X18H

These (even though I may have contributed at one point or another to many of them).

I would also add
-'If only our home support were as vocal as our away/how do we get the home fans to sing like we did at [away club]/the fans can be the 12th man, they just need to get behind the team at withdean'
-Threads that tease one thing and result in something else as a "joke" (i.e. Murray gone! - Andy Murray was eliminated from latest tennis tournament)
-Not necessarily threads, more individual posts that hint/suggest/brag that the poster has inside info, especially the "I know something but I can't say anything type".
-Threads/posts about proving how much of a supporter you are (who many games you attend, which years you had season tickets, how far you've travelled for away games, etc. I would suggest many "favourite albion player ever" type threads are about snobbery. 'Lualua, you say? Clearly you are a new fan, and haven't been following us very long...'
-I'm going large on...
-Thread by people who are starting it just to start a thread, such as pointless 'police in road in brighton' threads.
-Misleading titles when the thread is simply an advert for an appallingly badly written blog/"column".

If you nip down tho Aldi quickly they still have lives on special offer - honestly mate, get one.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Every time a team loses its manager for whatever reason........it's odd's on certain a flood of threads / post's start about Gus going there......absolutly does my head in :angry:

Genuinely I hate any thread with right-on ranting about the Daily Mail and/or its readers. Pathetic, really f***ing pathetic.

If you don't like it, don't f***ing read it but don't be so up your own arse that you think you're somehow morally superior because you go on the internet with some sneery drivel about how Daily Mail readers are all nazis. f***ing right-on nobheads

p.s. before you ask - no, no I don't read the Daily Mail. I don't like the paper.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Mine has to be.......Team for XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As if anyone on here actually knows better than the management team who is best suited / fit to play a role against certain opposition. Does my swede in.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
What sandwich should I buy with what flavour crisps. Ring your mum if you need to know after all she dressed you in the morning !!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
-Posters who think everyone should support any english/british club in europe, and take great offence if you ever enjoy seeing Man U/Chelsea/Arsenal/Tottenham/Liverpool struggling or losing in the champions league, in which these clubs represent themselves, not the country.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
These (even though I may have contributed at one point or another to many of them).

I would also add
-'If only our home support were as vocal as our away/how do we get the home fans to sing like we did at [away club]/the fans can be the 12th man, they just need to get behind the team at withdean'
-Threads that tease one thing and result in something else as a "joke" (i.e. Murray gone! - Andy Murray was eliminated from latest tennis tournament)
-Not necessarily threads, more individual posts that hint/suggest/brag that the poster has inside info, especially the "I know something but I can't say anything type".
-Threads/posts about proving how much of a supporter you are (who many games you attend, which years you had season tickets, how far you've travelled for away games, etc. I would suggest many "favourite albion player ever" type threads are about snobbery. 'Lualua, you say? Clearly you are a new fan, and haven't been following us very long...'
-I'm going large on...
-Thread by people who are starting it just to start a thread, such as pointless 'police in road in brighton' threads.
-Misleading titles when the thread is simply an advert for an appallingly badly written blog/"column".

This

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
-Posters who think everyone should support any english/british club in europe, and take great offence if you ever enjoy seeing Man U/Chelsea/Arsenal/Tottenham/Liverpool struggling or losing in the champions league, in which these clubs represent themselves, not the country.

And this

And maybe threads about how they are doing domestically as well like: Blackpool one up....

...against arsenal after ten mins :laugh: when there are still 80 mins left and probably arsenal end up winning 6-1 or something.

ANY f***ing SPURS OR REDKNAPP THREAD. DULL DULL DULL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here