Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which first team regular would you be happy to see replaced.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Which member of our championship winning team would you be happy to see replaced next season.Not necessarily transferred but not a first team regular.

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
very good question, 6 or 7 according to gus, apart from murrays partner( if he stays) i would find it harsh on the others, but we need championship quality, will new players come to sit on the bench? it will be a very exciting summer.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
very good question, 6 or 7 according to gus, apart from murrays partner( if he stays) i would find it harsh on the others, but we need championship quality, will new players come to sit on the bench? it will be a very exciting summer.

Gus keeps taking about other teams having better players, but us having the best team. Surely to move forward we need better players - playing as a team?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
None of them. In an ideal world, I would like the current team to have a crack at the league above. They have earned it.

Are you joking? Players earn their wages, not a right to play at a higher level. The only one who should be shown any sentiment is ElAbd, he is one of us. The others are just here doing their job, and would not hesitate to f*** off if they get a better offer.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
They should all be allowed to have a chance, but its obvious that we need to strengthen in certain areas so players will need to come in. There is no harm in competition for places, its part of being a Footballer and if they dont like that then they are in the wrong job!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Let's not forget we played two championship teams in the cup & won both times.
As much as I want us to do well I also want the players who play for the Albion next season
to understand what a struggle the club & supporters have had to endure to get a new stadium.
I would sooner get relegated with a team of players that understood what the new stadium meant
Than do well with a team of talented foreigners who have no understanding of what we have been through.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Calderon so that he can't give the ball to the opposition to score. Either that or cure his colour blindness.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As much as I want us to do well I also want the players who play for the Albion next season
to understand what a struggle the club & supporters have had to endure to get a new stadium.
I would sooner get relegated with a team of players that understood what the new stadium meant
Than do well with a team of talented foreigners who have no understanding of what we have been through.

Sorry disagree with that completely. I want the best players that we can afford to achieve the best results that they can and if that means success in the higher division so much the better. We have a new generation of fans and the better we can project ourselves to them so much the better. Players come players go the only people that remain are the fans.

Sep 1, 2010

What? How does that work exactly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here