Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where would YOU consider the nicest place in the world to live?

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I generally keep a mental Top Ten of places I've been to in terms of which I'd most like to live in, nerd that I am. Currently this runs: 1st Munich, 2nd West Cornwall (Penzance/StIves), 3rd Stockholm, 4th Brighton, 5th Boston (USA not Lincs), 6th Dublin, 7th Norwich, 8th Reykjavik, 9th Sheffield, 10th NYC (although maybe not right now). Bubbling under: Copenhagen, Cologne and Cambridge.

Last edited:

I generally keep a mental Top Ten of places I've been to in terms of which I'd most like to live in, nerd that I am. Currently this runs: 1st Munich, 2nd West Cornwall (Penzance/StIves), 3rd Stockholm, 4th Brighton, 5th Boston (USA not Lincs), 6th Dublin, 7th Norwich, 8th Reykjavik, 9th Sheffield, 10th NYC (although maybe not right now). Bubbling under: Copenhagen, Cologne and Cambridge.

"Norwich, it's better than Reykjavik!" you could sell that idea to their tourism department!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Of the places I've been, Amsterdam. Beautiful city, the western part of the city is unbelievably nice and I imagine living there being incredibly pleasant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here