Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where were you when you heard the news?

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
In the office, didn't have the radio on, and out of all my friends, albion fans etc that could of broke the news to me, it was in fact my mum screaming the news to me down the phone.

Mum's, don't you just love em?:clap2:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I got in the office this morning, couldn't get on here, got all excited and got the hews on Brighton Fans :clap2: :clap2:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Driving into work when my wife phoned me theen heard on Five Live. Got into trouble a bit at work as went straight into Atrium and screamed 'Seagulls!' Bet that comes up at my next Appraisal:cool:

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
when I got to work early this morning. NSC was down early this morning i went straight onto Brightonfans to read the news.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Was on the tube en route to work when the announcement was made, so arrived to find loads of voicemails and emails from my g/f, mates, colleagues etc who knew before I did!

:drink:

Jul 7, 2003
Bolton
sat at my desk at 0859 on the official site - cant stop grinning like some kind of fool. Shame it is a new job as my old place had five years of me getting them to sign petitions, sending letters etc. What a day!!!!!!!!!!!

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
In my car driving along then all of a sudden 6 text messages arrive one after the other, and phone rings constantly. Pull into first layby and then celebrate :clap2: Followed by frantic drive to work to get more news form the internet.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
A text from Yorkie (thank you) on the way into work. I then rushed into work, tried to login into NSC and it was down. Then i knew the news was true :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here