Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where was he today??

Our Spanish superstar,The Mighty Dagger!! He was fit to be on the bench Monday and I thought today would have been a great opportunity to get him match fit.Has he picked up an injury since Monday? Can`t wait until he is fit,he`ll tear the Championship apart.......:lol:

Last edited:

JCL

Better, Stronger, Faster
Jul 2, 2011
East of Eastbourne
Was about to do a "Where's Vicente" post myself... all a bit of a mystery really...

Is he fit, has he been abducted by aliens, is he on holiday somewhere.... is he still on our books?

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Good question that I would love to know the answer? Was bench warming on Monday a tease? Really hope he wasn't injured in training?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Kidding yourself if you think he'll ever grace the pitch in a BHAFC shirt ever again. What a waste of money.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Probably fell over getting out the car! My sister suggested he was dead (and everyone forgot to tell us) and it was just a model of him on Monday!

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Kidding yourself if you think he'll ever grace the pitch in a BHAFC shirt ever again. What a waste of money.

Recognize your frustration BUT he was on the bench v Scum and was warming up for a long time.

Surely, given the new substitutes rules, GP would not have put him on the bench if there had been absolutely no intention of playing him. (So he must have been fit and available)

Let's face it, none of us knows the full story !

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I don't think it was necessary to play him today. I fully expect him to make some contribution next saturday!

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Gus would never ris him in a potentially fiery cup game when he wants him fit for the league...

For me he is the missing piece of the jigsaw. I see him and JFC working amazingly together

My Name Is Gully

May 9, 2008
Dorset
I saw him walking to the players entrance at the ground at 1.00 just past the south stand, had his blue training kit on but looked to have arrived very late!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
In the boardroom signing his contract extension???

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
If he's only going to play one more game, suggest he goes home now and saves us his wages- must be laughing all the way to the bank at the moment!!

why didn't he sign for one of the bigger clubs offering him more money than we were at the beginning of the season then einstein?

Jun 24, 2010
Goring
Our Spanish superstar,The Mighty Dagger!! He was fit to be on the bench Monday and I thought today would have been a great oppurtunity to get him match fit.Has he picked up an injury since Monday? Can`t wait until he is fit,he`ll tear the Championship apart.......:lol:

I think the tiring 90 minute stretch on the bench last week may have unsettled or even strained his buttocks. Six weeks out I would imagine. At least.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
why didn't he sign for one of the bigger clubs offering him more money than we were at the beginning of the season then einstein?

I think ya missing the point his constantly injured earning 20k a week when we could be spending that on a couple of decent players and not on one believed to be super signing that hardly plays. Tbh i want him gone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here