Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where should DW strength in time for next season

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
SJ's Love Monkey, are Soares and Watson actually any good?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
SJ's Love Monkey, are Soares and Watson actually any good?

Soares was touted as the next big thing a couple of years back, but hasn't really fulfilled it having said that he hasn't always been played in his right position until Warnock. I think the best is yet to come from him.

Watson is a class act, when he is on blob a top player

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Soares was touted as the next big thing a couple of years back, but hasn't really fulfilled it having said that he hasn't always been played in his right position until Warnock. I think the best is yet to come from him.

Watson is a class act, when he is on blob a top player

'on blob'?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
If no one comes in for them...

Oh people will come in for them mate, but Moses is tied up for the next few years and Bostock is by all accounts on the verge of signing.

The handy thing from our point of view is that they are both Palace fans (Bostock's family are all S/T holders) so that always helps.

Having said that money talks

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bostock is MINT on football manager

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oh people will come in for them mate, but Moses is tied up for the next few years and Bostock is by all accounts on the verge of signing.

The handy thing from our point of view is that they are both Palace fans (Bostock's family are all S/T holders) so that always helps.

Having said that money talks

Always glad to see young English talent coming through. Know I shouldn't really say this on here but having not grown up as a brighton supporter I don't really have any hatred towards Palace.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
/

i think we need a left back two centre mids a rightwinger and striker oh yea and keeper max gradel bournmouth scott flinders just acouple we could look at gradel would be greate i think he has 9 or 10 from right mid :albion2:

lovelyboy

Nov 17, 2005
Gradel is on loan from Leicester. But Bournemouth do have 17 players out of contract at the end of the season so may be worth having a look at some of their players. Their left back Warren cummings is decent and Danny Hollands is decent in the center of midfield.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
i think we need a left back two centre mids a rightwinger and striker oh yea and keeper max gradel bournmouth scott flinders just acouple we could look at gradel would be greate i think he has 9 or 10 from right mid :albion2:

Punctuation?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here