Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is the new striker

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Why don't YOU call a target-man a Centre-Forward? And a play-maker is or was..erm an inside forward. And call Lua-lua a minger. I mean whinger.

After a year of Muzza jumping ship, you lot are still getting steamed up about his departure. Get a life.

I agree with you - but you can still piss off and mind your own business

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Why don't YOU call a target-man a Centre-Forward? And a play-maker is or was..erm an inside forward. And call Lua-lua a minger. I mean whinger.

After a year of Muzza jumping ship, you lot are still getting steamed up about his departure. Get a life.

sorry if i'm wrong but you are a scum fan ...no ? why the f*** have you got 3 thou plus posts on this board you sad,sad, sad person...? FREAK.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I want a new striker in if they are a cut above Barnes, CMS and Hoskins, or offer something drastically different. I think we would probably finish about 10th this coming season even if we didn't buy one though, as we have massively improved the side in other departments which will in turn improve the attacking side.

10th won't be good enough for Tony or Gus... just saying...

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
as we are i fancy the play offs . i think people saying 10th are underestimating us. with a striker i can see us being there or thereabouts maybe between 2 - 5th

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
as we are i fancy the play offs . i think people saying 10th are underestimating us. with a striker i can see us being there or thereabouts maybe between 2 - 5th

You are f***ing hilarious, please keep posting.

I will actually eat one those rancid Palace shirts if you finish between 2nd and 5th.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

A bizarre joke? Your squad is comfortably weaker than the one that hobbled to 17th last season. I would genuinely be impressed if you achieved 17th again, or higher.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I used to like Glenn Murray, I was gutted when he left for Palace, I hurled abuse at him for the whole game at the Amex................but I respect him for not celebrating that goal, it would have been very easy for him to run in front of the stand kissing the scummy badge, considering the amount of grief he took that night, but, he didn't, and for that he has left the tiniest glimmer of light that he could be accepted back to the Albion.
He would need to publicly apologise for the mental breakdown he had when he signed and admit he made a very grave mistake, and perhaps even insinuate that Freedman had in some way tortured him into signing.
He would then need to score at least 25 goals including the one that seals the Championship title for us, then and only then could I start to sing his name again.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Where have I mentioned Murrey? I think it was the right decision for him to go.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
10th won't be good enough for Tony or Gus... just saying...

Can`t see us finishing higher than that with the current squad,we`ve improved the defence which was very good last season,but no additions up front which was poor last season.lots of nil nil draws this year i fear

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here