Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I invented a rumour that he hunts stray cats with a pea shooter and posts their reactions to being shot on tiktok.

For this reason I say we should get rid of him for any amount that Chelsea care to offer.

Only if that rumour turns out to be true though.
Tbf it’s more interesting and more believable than most of the shite on here at the mo on threads like this 🤣

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I’m just praying that Chelsea offer £100m and it’s rejected because it doesn’t meet our valuation. The meltdown will be outrageous.
As long as the meltdown is the plastics, and not Moises

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bullshit. All of it.
That’s the thing - it’s bullshit that will prob look correct to many. Chelsea clearly interested, almost certainly made offers that were turned down. If he goes that muppet will say ‘told you’. If he stays, he’ll say ‘talks broke down’. Complete guesswork.

As for the training tweet 🤣🤣🤣

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Any one still think Moises is a good guy? Signs a new contract and refuses to honour it. He's a rat

Just a reminder: Chelsea are not even competing in Europe this season
He’s a kid with thousands of relatives to support and feed :wink:

Yeah I still think he’s a good guy, if he stays I expect him to give 100% and enjoy himself, am I a mug? :shrug:

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
Any one still think Moises is a good guy? Signs a new contract and refuses to honour it. He's a rat

Just a reminder: Chelsea are not even competing in Europe this season
I do. No sign from Moises he’s refusing to do anything.

All noise from agents/Twatter.

If he does truly down tools I may change my mind. But not yet. And it highly disingenuous to do so without any evidence or proof in my opinion.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
According to his close friends not mine🙄
Ok. Who are these close friends, and have you got a link to their posts?

He did the same in January, didn't leave, and continued to play well for us.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
If true, don’t sell him now and stick him in reserves. Tw@t

also should say if it made up SM BS then sorry, please stay.

Last edited:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Sadly the club themselves have put us in this position stating that they will not stand in any players way if a more prestigious club comes in. The players then kick off when things start to stall on any outgoing move. McCallister would've done the same if there wasn't the release clause inserted into his new contract.
The clubs mentality needs to change as this will carry on until there are no assets left

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
According to his close friends he isn't injured and is basically forcing the move. Sooner he gets out of our club the better as long as we get what he's worth. Sorry Moises but no niceties from me if the alleged above is true!
I don't personally know any of his close friends, so which ones are these and what did they say ? Thanks :thumbsup:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Sadly the club themselves have put us in this position stating that they will not stand in any players way if a more prestigious club comes in. The players then kick off when things start to stall on any outgoing move. McCallister would've done the same if there wasn't the release clause inserted into his new contract.
The clubs mentality needs to change as this will carry on until there are no assets left
I am pretty sure that Tony Bloom and Paul Barber will appreciate your input as there is always room for improvement.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

You're absolutely correct. There's no way we will ever be successful if the club's management don't sort themselves out ???

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I invented a rumour that he hunts stray cats with a pea shooter and posts their reactions to being shot on tiktok.

For this reason I say we should get rid of him for any amount that Chelsea care to offer.

Only if that rumour turns out to be true though.
They'll believe any old shit in Twitter or TikTok

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here