Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
He's on strike it was obvious from the fake injury on Sunday. He won't suddenly start training again. I suspect we won't see him in the squad until September. Unless Chelsea stump up the readies, and then we won't see him again !!

Same old footballer crap.

If Chelsea don't pay up everything will be forgotten until January ......again. and so on and so forth.....

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I do. No sign from Moises he’s refusing to do anything.

All noise from agents/Twatter.

If he does truly down tools I may change my mind. But not yet. And it highly disingenuous to do so without any evidence or proof in my opinion.
He refused to play last night and didn't turn up to training today....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sadly the club themselves have put us in this position stating that they will not stand in any players way if a more prestigious club comes in.

No the club haven't put us in this position. Do you think no player of any other club ever does this?

The clubs mentality needs to change as this will carry on until there are no assets left
We're down to bare bones I tell ya!

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
He wasn’t selected and no one trained today. Feel free to make him into a villain if you wish But it seems a very strange attitude to me when there isn’t a shred of evidence from the club that he has done anything
De Zerbi got asked yesterday if he would be training tomorrow [monday] and he didn't say "no there's no training today [monday].

Also not being selected = refused to play. It's obvious

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Language barrier and/or forgot that there was no training.

Even if there was, it appears that this rumour has no provenance other than the tweet from a Chelsea fan account. Not exactly reliable.
Every one is reporting it. This is not a Chelsea fan acc

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
According to his close friends he isn't injured and is basically forcing the move. Sooner he gets out of our club the better as long as we get what he's worth. Sorry Moises but no niceties from me if the alleged above is true!
Do you know many of his close friends? If not - where's this from?

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
It's coming from his agents. Doesn't mean there was training today - they are the dumbest agents in town.

Remember in January when Romano announced that Moises hadn't turned up to training, but then it was confirmed that training didn't start till two hours after his Tweet was sent.

Affy

Silent Assassin
Aug 16, 2019
Sussex by the Sea
De Zerbi got asked yesterday if he would be training tomorrow [monday] and he didn't say "no there's no training today [monday].

Also not being selected = refused to play. It's obvious
You are entitled to your opinion and I mine. We are obviously on different sides of the coin.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
To be honest this whole situation is bullshit and is detracting our focus from what should be the most amazing season in the clubs history.

I can’t be arsed with it now, if he stays, bonus, if he leave so be it. No one player is bigger than the club and I fully trust we will find a suitable replacement.

Moises has proved before with his antics that he can’t be trusted and I’m sorry but I just don’t accept the tight hamstring line the club are throwing out there. If he wants to go then let’s cash in and he can f*ck off, even if that means taking a slight hit on his value.

RDZ has spoken about a potential replacement lined up for the holding midfielder role, with that in mind, get him in and let’s have someone that actually wants to be here.

He’s a grown man, he might be being badly advised but for f*ck sake have respect for the club you’re under contract with.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
You are entitled to your opinion and I mine. We are obviously on different sides of the coin.
Of course! We're all on the same side here, we're just discussing our opinion on one player's actions.

Some think he's being out of order and others think it's fine

No big deal

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
De Zerbi didn't say there wasn't + reliable independant media reporting he didn't turn up. I believe them

Also pre season isn't a normal game and some players only get 45/30 mins
I don’t need RDZ to tell me there isn’t ….but I do know that it’s the norm …even for a pre season game that took place the day before …I’ve flipped the coin and heads it is

Maybe like before he’s been told to not come in ….maybe not…..we don’t know!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
To be honest this whole situation is bullshit and is detracting our focus from what should be the most amazing season in the clubs history.

I can’t be arsed with it now, if he stays, bonus, if he leave so be it. No one player is bigger than the club and I fully trust we will find a suitable replacement.

Moises has proved before with his antics that he can’t be trusted and I’m sorry but I just don’t accept the tight hamstring line the club are throwing out there. If he wants to go then let’s cash in and he can f*ck off, even if that means taking a slight hit on his value.

RDZ has spoken about a potential replacement lined up for the holding midfielder role, with that in mind, get him in and let’s have someone that actually wants to be here.

He’s a grown man, he might be being badly advised but for f*ck sake have respect for the club you’re under contract with.
The problem is, this weariness of the whole saga is exactly what Chelsea are counting on. For Bloom and Barber to think exactly like you are, and just give in and get the deal done. Hopefully they are made of stronger stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here