Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Didn't Roberto say he didn't know if Moises will be in training tomorrow (today) or when he'll return to training?
….Maybe the latter….maybe not ……shrug ..personally I’m not going to lose sleep over if buts and maybes
Didn’t PB say he had a slight hamstring injury…..shrug ……if, buts and porkies….who knows 😉

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
I am staggered by the pearl clutching on here over a bunch of unsubstantiated rumours from the twattersphere. Is it because haters want to hate or the emotional toll of the transfer window is just too much to bear perhaps?

Maybe wait until PBOBE tells us to get the pitchforks and torches out before writing all your little rants?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
The problem is, this weariness of the whole saga is exactly what Chelsea are counting on. For Bloom and Barber to think exactly like you are, and just give in and get the deal done. Hopefully they are made of stronger stuff.

So we have a player that’s requested a transfer via social media previously, a player that’s refused to play in a game for us (allegedly) and a player that’s not turned up to train today (allegedly)

Do you honestly want a player to stay at the club if he genuinely doesn’t want to be here?

I get the club want upward of £100m (allegedly) but at what stage do we just accept the situation and we move forward? We are in serious danger of having a player here come the 1st September that doesn’t want to be here and has burnt his bridges with his team mates and fans alike. Even if he does stay we will go through this all again in January until the player and his agents get what they want.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
So we have a player that’s requested a transfer via social media previously, a player that’s refused to play in a game for us (allegedly) and a player that’s not turned up to train today (allegedly)

Do you honestly want a player to stay at the club if he genuinely doesn’t want to be here?

I get the club want upward of £100m (allegedly) but at what stage do we just accept the situation and we move forward? We are in serious danger of having a player here come the 1st September that doesn’t want to be here and has burnt his bridges with his team mates and fans alike. Even if he does stay we will go through this all again in January until the player and his agents get what they want.
Chelsea’s game all along

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

….only if you believe everything leading to that is true (spoiler - it won’t be).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

This is of course much easier to say when you’re not having to make up the 20m shortfall in his valuation in comparison to a similarly talented Declan Rice.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

To be fair I don’t mind if he goes now as long as it is not *ucking Chelsea. Anyone else (not palace obvs) he can go, preferably to another league in Europe

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011

Don't forget that one about him shooting cats with his peashooter (allegedly).

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
This is of course much easier to say when you’re not having to make up the 20m shortfall in his valuation in comparison to a similarly talented Declan Rice.

Declan Rice didn’t act like a total nob head.

I just think we are at a stalemate where something has to give. If there is genuinely a target that RDZ has in mind to replace Caicedo I would just rather this is all wrapped up asap to allow that to potentially happen.

If the club are adamant they want £100m and that offer comes at the very back end of the transfer window we are potentially screwed.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022

When do we accept the situation? When a club bids his value. Otherwise it sends a message that you can just sulk and down tools and get what you want. It also means the big 6 clubs know they can influence things by getting to players and agents and social media to get what they want cheaper.
In the long run not selling Caicedo and having him not play would earn more money than just giving into the status quo.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
People are very quick to believe ill of Caicedo when he was never a minute's trouble until he changed agents. His previous agent worked well with the club, while the new gang want him to move so that they can make money out of him. Now you can say that he's responsible for that, but he's a relatively unsophisticated 21-year-old living in a foreign country and I'm willing to cut him some slack. He certainly didn't write that open letter to Tony Bloom back in January in which the name of his home village was misspelt. I'm not so willing to give a free ride to some 'journalists' such as the one who, I'm told, has a relative on the Chelsea board and is constantly agitating for the Caicedo move to happen.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
cec931e1b5c740bd53e6a604d40970d7.jpg

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park

Yes, I want him here until the exec team decide that it's in the best interests of the club to allow a newly-signed 5-year contract to be ended, and that the suitable level of compensation is achieved. I do not want social-media or Sky or Talksport or any other commentator to set the narrative for our club's operations. And, to be clear, the agents will get f*** all until the management decides what's in the best interests of the club. If a new contract had not been agreed, then MC could have launched his toys. There are NO grounds to do it now. They know it, Chelsea know it and most importantly, 21 year old Moises Caicedo knows it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here