Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I do agree that at some point we have to draw a line under this saga.

I hope the TB says if a deal is to be done then it has to be done by the end of next week, or we close the door. If he was to go we have to give ourselves time to get a replacement so this can't drag on IMO.

Agree a deal by next week, or he stays 1 more season. End of.
It’s only a saga in the minds of us impatient online fans with nothing else to focus on in the off season. It’s just going through a process.

Next week is still July with over a month to go until the end of the transfer window so I can’t see that happening.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Only another month and a half of groundhog day everyday with Colwill and Caicedo thoughts :rolleyes: (which I’ll obviously join in with)

I think I preferred the “where is our 25 goal a season striker” transfer windows :smile:

Anger from BW2 at our slackness and wrist slitting depression from Zebedee, both of whom only appeared during transfer windows, those were the days!

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
Only another month and a half of groundhog day everyday with Colwill and Caicedo thoughts :rolleyes: (which I’ll obviously join in with)

I think I preferred the “where is our 25 goal a season striker” transfer windows :smile:

Anger from BW2 at our slackness and wrist slitting depression from Zebedee, both of whom only appeared during transfer windows, those were the days!
Me too. Maybe we should petition the club to sell young Evan so we can get back to it?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

If only we had a decent SAUCE. Where's ENREST when you need him?!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
If they feel they do have to get a replacement in then I’m sure it will piss off Levi. There’s a rumour that they could go for Maguire.
Also reported that Poch has told him that he has to compete for a place... sure anyone does but I expect he feels more love from Brighton.
The injury for Fofana does certainly force their decision.
Well did he go to the States ?
Was he on yesterday’s flight ?
he's listed in the squad

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It’s only a saga in the minds of us impatient online fans with nothing else to focus on in the off season. It’s just going through a process.

Next week is still July with over a month to go until the end of the transfer window so I can’t see that happening.
Whilst appreciating the transfer window has some time to go, it is obviously better to have players and systems in place at least a week before the start (IMO).

I would love us to put a deadline on resolving this….

Definitely not impatient re Caicedo, just think we need to ensure everything is in place for us to move on.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Yup. a) football is a business and b) we have a very clear transfer strategy. His sale will be spectacular confirmation we are winning on both those factors.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Whilst appreciating the transfer window has some time to go, it is obviously better to have players and systems in place at least a week before the start (IMO).

I would love us to put a deadline on resolving this….

Definitely not impatient re Caicedo, just think we need to ensure everything is in place for us to move on.
The transfer window is open for too long. I'd shut it at the end of July. Open 1 June. Close 31 July. It should not be open once the season has started.

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
The transfer window is open for too long. I'd shut it at the end of July. Open 1 June. Close 31 July. It should not be open once the season has started.
If nothing else it would reduce the collective stress of fans around the world!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Yep, I'd go along with that. And also ditch the disruptive January one. Sort yourselves out with what you need for the whole season and if it doesn't work, tough.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yep, I'd go along with that. And also ditch the disruptive January one. Sort yourselves out with what you need for the whole season and if it doesn't work, tough.

Would agree but didn't they try closing the transfer window before the start of the season a few years back and then immediately binned it. Or am I making that up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On the BBC web page Moises is in the middle of the picture for transfers. Inside it says "Brighton reject Chelsea's £70m Moises Caicedo bid". Is this new, true or poo? There is no link to any text.

1689762954857.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here