Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Colwill is a good player but this is a gross exaggeration IMO. I'd definitely take him on loan again, and in part exchange for Caicedo +50m. But some of the praise is getting out of hand.
You really think Colwill is worth north of £35 million just for a loan...??

Do yourself a favour....F**k off back to your Chelsea racists and stop trolling this board.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Well there’s the rub, how much do they want Moises? I can see him staying if some sort of deal doesn’t happen unless they pay between 85 and 100 million :shrug:

Much as I rate Levi, I think his potential is outweighing his current ability In the wankfest over him. He is nowhere near the finished article, he couldn’t even nail down a guaranteed starting role at L’il Ole Albion last season.
There is a degree of a wankfest, as there was over Cucu, and Ben White to some point.. IIRC there wasn't particularly one over Biss, although MOTD consistently purred over him being a Rolls Royce of a midfielder (which he was)... whatever happened to him?!!

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Well there’s the rub, how much do they want Moises? I can see him staying if some sort of deal doesn’t happen unless they pay between 85 and 100 million :shrug:

Much as I rate Levi, I think his potential is outweighing his current ability In the wankfest over him. He is nowhere near the finished article, he couldn’t even nail down a guaranteed starting role at L’il Ole Albion last season.
Intresting that Wesley Forfana has damaged his ACL, twitter saying that Chelsea could now look at a CB. Where will this leave Levi.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
You really think Colwill is worth north of £35 million just for a loan...??

Do yourself a favour....F**k off back to your Chelsea racists and stop trolling this board.
Wow.

Would it have been clearer if I’d said OR rather than AND? Yes I’d take Colwill back on loan (though I’d prefer we bought him outright for 40m or less) OR I’d take him in part exchange i.e. Caicedo + 50m ie giving Moises a value of £90m or so — which I suspect will be around the final agreed figure IF he goes. My preferred option would be for Caicedo to stay and be happy to stay. Hope that made things clearer.

Either way, your vituperative response was bang out of order. 'Stay classy' as they say.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Whenever I see the name Cucurella I actually boo out loud. Been doing it for months.
I think I need help.
I’m over it. If he’d been a huge success at Chelsea I’d be pissed off, but they seem so dismissive of him that I almost feel sorry for him. Not quite but almost. He’s just another player now. And we benefited a lot from the fee.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Agree that what he cost us is completely and utterly irrelevant. I do think however, that although TB mght like to get £100M, realistically probably £85-£90M would get the deal over the line (would prefer Colwill plus £40M myself, but..........). Similarly, the price Chelsea paid for Enzo is completely irrelevant too - they were silly enough to pay over the odds and duly got fleeced; that doesn't mean that will always happen.
Maybe not, but they should suffer for their stupidity artificially inflating transfer fees. Even if we did benefit from their stupidity with cucu

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
To be fair to Chelsea they have sacked last seasons head of recruitment and replaced him with

happy dumb and dumber GIF

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I don’t think we really want to sell the lad for at least another season every bid under £100m will be rejected and no one will pay that. Chelsea might bend over come the end of the window and Tony will know that. Their stance with Levi isn’t helping them either Wankstanly is out of his depth.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Romano and Jacobs are hilarious.

They behave like they have some sort of insider knowledge, and people fall for it all the time.

I'm also amused by all these reports that state that Chelsea have agreed personal terms with Caicedo. As I understand it, it's illegal to approach a player that is under contract to another club unless they are in the last few months of their contract, so I assume that's all made up as well.

I'm sure Tony would welcome the cash, but it's clear that we don't need the cash and if Moises is happy to stay or go, then really, unless Chelsea pay what TB wants, then this is all ridiculous.

It may be that a fee has already been agreed and the deal will be done in the USA with the player unveiled there. I could see the marketing advantages of that happening there and with Colwill being unveiled as an Albion player. Of course this is all in my imagination, which is much the same as Romano and Jacobs.
Sorry To disappoint but that’s perfectly legal. Same way you talk to agents when looking for a new job which you agree too before telling your employer.

This is also how we signed Bart and Pedro.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I don't think their stuff is made up, especially romano. He talks to the agents and the agents feed him this sh1t.

As for asking a players team if the said player would join if paid x......everyone does it including us. Makes sense to sound out a player before wasting time trying to buy.
It’s made up. Our CEO has said we don’t put a value on it and he’s continually saying 70-80m is enough. Just agent feeding him his guess when we know it’s in the £90-100m range.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Wow.

Would it have been clearer if I’d said OR rather than AND? Yes I’d take Colwill back on loan (though I’d prefer we bought him outright for 40m or less) OR I’d take him in part exchange i.e. Caicedo + 50m ie giving Moises a value of £90m or so — which I suspect will be around the final agreed figure IF he goes. My preferred option would be for Caicedo to stay and be happy to stay. Hope that made things clearer.

Either way, your vituperative response was bang out of order. 'Stay classy' as they say.
Oh, please... go forth and multiply.There are plenty of proper Brighton supporters who would love your season ticket, but sadly can't afford the financial committment, so we end up with arseholes like your self.

Failed Londoners who have moved to the South. Interesting comment on the scaffolding thread re your Londoner dad. You should have stayed there.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Well by looking fir a replcement CB, they dont rate Levi do they.
If they feel they do have to get a replacement in then I’m sure it will piss off Levi. There’s a rumour that they could go for Maguire.
Also reported that Poch has told him that he has to compete for a place... sure anyone does but I expect he feels more love from Brighton.
The injury for Fofana does certainly force their decision.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh, please... go forth and multiply.There are plenty of proper Brighton supporters who would love your season ticket, but sadly can't afford the financial committment, so we end up with arseholes like your self.

Failed Londoners who have moved to the South. Interesting comment on the scaffolding thread re your Londoner dad. You should have stayed there.
I’ve no idea what has caused your abusive posts but please stop, and do so now. It's completely uncalled for and not what this community is about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here