Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Yep - all the other international players came back earlier last week. Makes sense I guess if they’ve been in the US for a month or so, having a week then heading back isn’t ideal for jet lag
it does sound like it was arranged this way. maybe the talk of them returning last week was speculation as the others were back

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Well yes, now…

But he was due back with the other international players a few days ago, no? So would’ve been a week-ish.
I think the return of players on international duty was staggered depending on when they played. He and Pervis got a few extra days and were due back today by all accounts. Although not sure why they got longer than Mitoma who finished his international season 4 days later than Ecuador. Of course Mitoma may have decided to return early and crack on with pre season.

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Just boarded my flight to NY.

No sign of Moises.

Though in fairness I am in Economy.

Will update once I get to Philadelphia on Saturday.

819A52F1-404A-48C2-8FF8-B08797283F30.jpeg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Fvck off Jacobs

This one makes me laugh

Caicedo has agreed personal terms with Chelsea. But Brighton have NOT offered Chelsea a specific price to date even though they are resigned to losing Caicedo this summer.

Why the f would we offer a price.
The guy is a huge prick

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2011
Has there been an offer made yet? This stream of twatter BS is no help at all. How I miss the days of merrily tracking Vicente flights...

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
I'm not 100% up on my twitter sources but isn't Ben Jacobs right at the bottom of the rankings? A man derided by everyone from every side of the argument?
No idea. Don't do Twitter or most of the social media platforms. Probably a case of "oh. look at me and the latest (fake) news".

Chelsea have advised us that Colwill is NOT for sale. We have every right do the same with our lad or at the very least hold out for a figure We want.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Rice has the English tax fee, no way we will get £100mil for Moises after 1 good season with us just because Rice went for that.

Yes Moises is a better player but Rice has been over hyped for multiple seasons now, is English and won a European trophy last season.

If we can get a part ex with Colwill great but I can't see that happening, therefore I think we just need to meet Chelsea in the middle somewhere and accept a fee over £70mill but under £100mill.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
All the usual 'for hire' mouthpieces are in overdrive now the realisation has hit caciedos camp that he has to go back to the BRighton squad this week!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Rice has the English tax fee, no way we will get £100mil for Moises after 1 good season with us just because Rice went for that.

Yes Moises is a better player but Rice has been over hyped for multiple seasons now, is English and won a European trophy last season.

If we can get a part ex with Colwill great but I can't see that happening, therefore I think we just need to meet Chelsea in the middle somewhere and accept a fee over £70mill but under £100mill.
Why? As far as I can tell we have no reason to sell him, if the price is £100m it’s £100m.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

So 99m?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here