Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I hope he bloody stays! I'm not interested in what we bought him for/profit in 1 year etc. He is incredibly important to how we play and may well be the best player we'll ever have. Without his speed, physicality and strength it would be hamper us massively trying to compete in Europe and the PL. He plays nearly every game. TB knows this. There's a good chance he'll go but I don't agree with the narrative that he's definitely off like most on here! TB holds them cards.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He’s pretty irreplaceable- the difference between a good season and average one. It needs to be a lot of money. Would have been good to get a px with Colwill but there will be other centre backs around who are as good.
I hope he stays but am fairly resigned to Chelsea being a bigger force next year with a better manager and squad improvements.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Caciedo is no better than Cucurella money motivated no loyalty to the club that gave him his PL opportunity hope he flops just like Cucurella at Chelsea. I can see a poxy thank you Brighton fans vt being hastily put together when he finally fucks off.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Caciedo is no better than Cucurella money motivated no loyalty to the club that gave him his PL opportunity hope he flops just like Cucurella at Chelsea. I can see a poxy thank you Brighton fans vt being hastily put together when he finally fucks off.
Young player loyalty at this standard is a mirage, these young players are ambitious and have massive rewards dangled in front of them. It's no good being pissed off at them because they have ambitions that we cannot fulfil. TBH why the hate toward Cuc, yes he had a dummy spit and pushed for a transfer, but at least he did it during the off season, tossard I can understand the hate. Caciedo had his brain fart, got his shit together, signed a new contract and finished the season in style. That contract means that he is no longer low hanging fruit like Mac was meaning we get top dollar if a club wants to sign him. Why wish him ill if he goes.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I wish you'd finally f*** off.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Naylor saying we haven't given up on colwill. As colwill won't be back to Chelsea for another week at least this is gonna drag and drag

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004

Not saying we are going to get him but I get the feeling the Caicedo negotiations have stalled as we are holding out to see if we can leverage Colwill to be part of the deal which cannot be progressed until he is back from U21 Euros.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not saying we are going to get him but I get the feeling the Caicedo negotiations have stalled as we are holding out to see if we can leverage Colwill to be part of the deal which cannot be progressed until he is back from U21 Euros.
This makes sense.

Colwill is not signing a contract at the moment. Like Mount, he surely believe that Chelsea is a basket-case club likely to do his development a lot of harm. So many players had huge reputational damage from last season as well as Managers.

Whilst I believe that they’d only now sell us Levi over The Todd’s dead (stinking & bloated) body, I think we could possibly get a loan as he is just not needed at Stamford Bridge this season. Seeing how desperate we are for a top level left footed centre back alongside Dunk, that would be a good outcome.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Young player loyalty at this standard is a mirage, these young players are ambitious and have massive rewards dangled in front of them. It's no good being pissed off at them because they have ambitions that we cannot fulfil. TBH why the hate toward Cuc, yes he had a dummy spit and pushed for a transfer, but at least he did it during the off season, tossard I can understand the hate. Caciedo had his brain fart, got his shit together, signed a new contract and finished the season in style. That contract means that he is no longer low hanging fruit like Mac was meaning we get top dollar if a club wants to sign him. Why wish him ill if he goes.
Give us a three seasons no problem if you want to move on nothing lasts forever. Biss no issues with the lad at all deserved his move. One season wonders like Caciedo and Cucurella not for me shows they couldn’t give a flying about our club. Trossard was at an age he deserved his last contract on bigger wages maybe went about it the wrong way yet still gave us three or four seasons. IMO he Caciedo didn’t have a Brain fart in January he changed agents to get a move away the shy lad from Ecuador knows exactly what he’s doing
When he eventually goes to Chelsea he’s no longer a BHA player I will have no interest in how he plays and obviously when he plays against us I want to see him crumble just like Cucurella.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
If players of his quality didn't think they could use us as a stepping stone, then we'd never get players like that playing for us, and we wouldn't have qualified for Europe. You need to understand the model.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Give us a three seasons no problem if you want to move on nothing lasts forever. Biss no issues with the lad at all deserved his move. One season wonders like Caciedo and Cucurella not for me shows they couldn’t give a flying about our club. Trossard was at an age he deserved his last contract on bigger wages maybe went about it the wrong way yet still gave us three or four seasons. IMO he Caciedo didn’t have a Brain fart in January he changed agents to get a move away the shy lad from Ecuador knows exactly what he’s doing
When he eventually goes to Chelsea he’s no longer a BHA player I will have no interest in how he plays and obviously when he plays against us I want to see him crumble just like Cucurella.
get real

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If players of his quality didn't think they could use us as a stepping stone, then we'd never get players like that playing for us, and we wouldn't have qualified for Europe. You need to understand the model.
At the time of signing it was a speculative punt on a player from a poor league based on stats. Caciedo was a success although there were certainly no guarantees hence Billy Arce. We all get the model although if it was purely about profit he would have been sold in January. Things change in football this season’s recruitment is already taking a slightly different slant.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
It's really quite simple: they have more money than us.
But we only do deals if it’s right for all parties according to barber. I’d like us to show some balls here especially as it’s Chelsea.

I unfortunately think he’ll leave and we won’t get what we really want.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
But we only do deals if it’s right for all parties according to barber. I’d like us to show some balls here especially as it’s Chelsea.

I unfortunately think he’ll leave and we won’t get what we really want.
Well, I agree with your last sentence, not so sure about the other two. We're not only in a world in which players (and their agents) have the upper hand, but our entire model is based on giving players a platform, improving them, and then selling them on at a profit. We know that. Our players know that. Other (richer) clubs know that. Players that we're looking to sign know that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We want one of Chelsea’s players and Chelsea want one of ours.

How come the only conclusion I see happening is Chelsea getting their man and we don’t?
You underestimate TB I think….I suggest if we don’t get Colwill, assuming he wants to come back here, Chelsea don’t get Moises.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here