Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ornstein now reporting Caicedo to Chelsea as a done deal.

£80m + £5m add-ons.

EDIT - IGNORE - Got done by a parody account dint I. Sake.

Last edited:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Sky sports current breaking headline is that “Chelsea are looking to formalise their interest in Caicedo”. What the f*** does that mean? Sounds like no contact/bids have been made by that.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Sky sports current breaking headline is that “Chelsea are looking to formalise their interest in Caicedo”. What the f*** does that mean? Sounds like no contact/bids have been made by that.
Which is what Naylor has been saying. Makes sense. Guess that means bid incoming. Long way from done yet it seems.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ornstein now reporting Caicedo to Chelsea as a done deal.

£80m + £5m add-ons.
If true - and I deliberately include the 'if'! - that's probably about right, for those without blue and white tinted specs, anyway. Shame our players never seem to generate a bidding war, or much of one anyway. I'd rather it was £40M + £5M + Colwill, but that's looking increasingly unlikely. Maybe if we stand firm a bit longer a bidding war or a Colwill deal will come about, but TBH I doubt it.
Just a shame it's Chelsea though - I'd rather he went almost anywhere else but there!

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Formalise meaning from the Kings Road dictionary.....
I quote:
"Talking bollox"

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
If true - and I deliberately include the 'if'! - that's probably about right, for those without blue and white tinted specs, anyway. Shame our players never seem to generate a bidding war, or much of one anyway. I'd rather it was £40M + £5M + Colwill, but that's looking increasingly unlikely. Maybe if we stand firm a bit longer a bidding war or a Colwill deal will come about, but TBH I doubt it.
Just a shame it's Chelsea though - I'd rather he went almost anywhere else but there!
It's not true. @Mellotron presumably saw this tweet from a reasonably realistic looking fake account run by someone with not much happening in their life:

scwiffy

Jun 24, 2011

Or Chelsea just need a DM. Either way, good advertising, I imagine Bohley does his scouting via YouTube

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If Colwill is going to be part of any deal I doubt it will happen until after u21 games. Few more days / weeks of ‘ITK’ reporting what ever rubbish they want

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The club turned it down in January because it would have destroyed our season. If we get to £80m it will be the 7th highest UK transfer fee ever for a lad that cost almost nothing three years ago and has just over a years top flight experience. I think it gets done around that price.
This. I think I said earlier in the thread that £80m plus add ons was about right.

He's only had the one season and been very good or outstanding (but had his bad moments).

Albion should be happy with things. I doubt they are disappointed. £100m was just internet hype. Fans always over value players.

After 1 full year in the team, and a pivotal one at that, the club make around £55-60m profit on his contract.

Must be one of the most expensive Premier League signings as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here