Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
RDZ speaking on TB’s behalf there I feel….calm whatever happens. All the pressure on Chelsea.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Why do I get the impression Moises will throw a proper tantrum!
I have no idea, what has he said or done to make you think that? He might of course but what I‘ve read from his responses to questions suggests he is quite philosophical about the situation.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I have no idea, what has he said or done to make you think that? He might of course but what I‘ve read from his responses to questions suggests he is quite philosophical about the situation.
He also appears to be a player who can't give anything but 100% out on the field. Sure, he might be a bit grouchy around training for a few weeks but he'll be fine I'm sure.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This. RdeZ has basically destroyed everything Jacobs has been tweeting for the last weeks, directly to his face. Beautiful to watch. :wanker:
Even better, he did it in his recently learned second language :lolol:

Edit, I see the Fits beat me to it

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Why do I get the impression Moises will throw a proper tantrum!
I really don't think he will.

If he wanted out so badly he could have made more of a fuss in January and not signed a new contract.

He's very happy with us, and next season his career development is better served playing with us.
He knows he will be playing at the very top level for the majority of his career.
Two seasons under De Zerbi will not do his prospects any harm and he knows it.

Chelsea need to prove to the footballing world that last season was a blip.
They need regular Champions League football, to carry on spending the way they have been.
That is far from guaranteed.

Waiting a season, won't do Moises any harm at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here