Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Fair enough, but I do recall a few on here cleaning up at odds of 11/2 about him staying in January when Arsenal were circling

I was one of those, only when with about 3 days to go Naylor let it known that Caicedo was going nowhere.

Something; Romano, Kaveh/Dhamesh, plastic Gooners and therefore the betting markets all refused to accept.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I just want to see our best ever player play for us in Europe ffs is that so much to ask 😡 I hate football.

I know it’s all part of the plan, it’s the clubs strategy bla bla doesn’t make it any easier to take when we’ve had our best season ever and we are still prime for the picking to the disgusting vultures

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I just want to see our best ever player play for us in Europe ffs is that so much to ask 😡 I hate football.

I know it’s all part of the plan, it’s the clubs strategy bla bla doesn’t make it any easier to take when we’ve had our best season ever and we are still prime for the picking to the disgusting vultures

Caicedo could of course stay with us a season, Boehly’s not got a gun against his head, at age 22 he’ll still be highly sought after in summer 24.

Sadly in the real world, Caicedo advised by his two new agents is excited by the Chelsea “project”.

What is special about that particular project in footballing terms over all other clubs out there? I suspect money, London nightclubs with the benefits they give.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
What noise? There really hasn't been anything about him moving at all.
if anything with this one aside from Romano playing his word juggling game on repeat and Chelsea fans lapping it up and calling us a small club there seems little noise. those you'd take a bit more seriously seem consistent in the idea that ourselves and Chelsea remain some way apart

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Caicedo could of course stay with us a season, Boehly’s not got a gun against his head, at age 22 he’ll still be highly sought after in summer 24.

Sadly in the real world, Caicedo advised by his two new agents is excited by the Chelsea “project”.

What is special about that particular project in footballing terms over all other clubs out there? I suspect money, London nightclubs with the benefits they give.
Nothing. It's just what Potter would have done if Boehly (sp?) had kept his nerve in the face of masses of dummies being spat out. Only difference is that Poch is foreign and a bit more famous so will get a bit more leeway from the entitled (that includes fans and some of the players).

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
if anything with this one aside from Romano playing his word juggling game on repeat and Chelsea fans lapping it up and calling us a small club there seems little noise. those you'd take a bit more seriously seem consistent in the idea that ourselves and Chelsea remain some way apart
Yeah there is no noise. It's just baseless rumors from gossip journalist trying to get clicks. It means nothing and is based on nothing.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
9s look very tempting.

Proud Of You Yes GIF

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
If it comes down to payment structure, and Bloom is looking at the Rice deal, it was reported that Arsenal are paying the £100m fixed fee over two years!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Bloom will have a cut off date when the "Not for Sale" notice gets slammed down.

It gets closer every day but there is still just time for Chelsea to offer the asking price.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Brian Owen reporting that both sides still some way apart in terms of reaching an agreement.
Seems Chelsea want their discounted cake and then would like to eat it too. I am pretty certain that if Colwill doesn’t come the other way this transfer is not going to happen. TB will not be bullied and I doubt there is an Albion fan who would be comfortable with us accommodating both Moises and Levi being Chelsea players when the window closes :shrug:

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Seems Chelsea want their discounted cake and then would like to eat it too. I am pretty certain that if Colwill doesn’t come the other way this transfer is not going to happen. TB will not be bullied and I doubt there is an Albion fan who would be comfortable with us accommodating both Moises and Levi being Chelsea players when the window closes :shrug:
That’s what I’m hoping too

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It would be OK for me if Chelsea were paying a fully disclosed £100 million+ fee.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It would be OK for me if Chelsea were paying a fully disclosed £100 million+ fee.
Not my money or business but I will be absolutely gutted if they both run out as Chelsea players next season :down:

I reckon they probably will agree to the 100 million in the end too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here