Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Les?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
ROSM said:
stumbled across this - cant really understand how on today, of all days, such attention seeking bitching actually occurs.

I'll get back to the important stuff and hope those on this thread get back to their own version of normality
will you shut up your boring me :angry:

Les Biehn said:
But you calling nibble dribble in a derogotary fashion, suggesting that he is in some way physically disabled because he can't contain the saliva in his mouth is ok?

Why didn't you just call him a dribbling vegetable?

Jeez. That is the quality of argument I would expect from Questions, Algie or my 7 year old nephew. Think I will duck out of this thread now before you start on my MOTHER.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ROSM said:
stumbled across this - cant really understand how on today, of all days, such attention seeking bitching actually occurs.

I'll get back to the important stuff and hope those on this thread get back to their own version of normality

Why don't you f*** OFF.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Nibble said:
Why don't you f*** OFF.

The factual reason would be because I'm currently working and so while I'm shafting my company, I'm not f***ing anything let alone OFF whoever it may be

The other reason is because it's like being at a wedding when one of your relatives makes a foll of themselves. It's embarassing to watch but a good thing in years to come to say you were there and saw it :p

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** sake ladies. Does every thread have to degenerate to this...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
Jeez. That is the quality of argument I would expect from Questions, Algie or my 7 year old nephew. Think I will duck out of this thread now before you start on my MOTHER.

Yeah bye bye Lokki, if you can't win the argument make a holier than though statement and duck out.

I didn't even have to make the point that the reason I said what I did was to push the stupidity of your little name changing antics to its natural conclusion so as to highlight how crap and shit it was.

Bye bye:wave:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Les Biehn said:
Get Trigger:safeway2: If you're not in the clique running around having a pop at Penguin you're not allowed friends.
What?... :lol: :lol: Am I not allowed to suggest PETER likes things up his RUSTY BULLET HOLE?...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ROSM said:
The factual reason would be because I'm currently working and so while I'm shafting my company, I'm not f***ing anything let alone OFF whoever it may be

The other reason is because it's like being at a wedding when one of your relatives makes a foll of themselves. It's embarassing to watch but a good thing in years to come to say you were there and saw it :p

Yes that is exactly what it is like. I think the point that you are missing is that it is AN INTERNET FORUM and we can post what we like within reason, so why the big deal?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lokki 7 said:

Thanks mate thats nice.:wave:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Nibble said:
Yes that is exactly what it is like. I think the point that you are missing is that it is AN INTERNET FORUM and we can post what we like within reason, so why the big deal?

I agree - as was having my opinion allowed. You seem to become offensive to me when even using a parallel language you wont find any name calling or offensive language in what I wrote.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
To add. the most ridiculius thng is that all of you self righteous posters are taking part in it anyway.So whether you think you are superior somehow or not you are doing exactly the same as those posters you are deriding. which makes you thick and hippocritical-great personality combination.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Trigger said:
What?... :lol: :lol: Am I not allowed to suggest PETER likes things up his RUSTY BULLET HOLE?...

There should be no suggetsing about it.

algie said:
Thanks mate thats nice.:wave:

Actually I will pop back into the thread to apologise to Algie, that was an unfair comment to lump you in the same category as Les. :wave:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ROSM said:
I agree - as was having my opinion allowed. You seem to become offensive to me when even using a parallel language you wont find any name calling or offensive language in what I wrote.

sometimes when arguments are as ill founded as yours I despair and swear.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lokki 7 said:
Actually I will pop back into the thread to apologise to Algie, that was an unfair comment to lump you in the same category as Les. :wave:

You should know what i'm like on here;)

After all we do play pool so i''ll take a pint of you next time i'm down the tap:drink: :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:

From the man that thought calling someone nipple and then dribble. :thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here