Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Les?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Nibble said:
To add. the most ridiculius thng is that all of you self righteous posters are taking part in it anyway.So whether you think you are superior somehow or not you are doing exactly the same as those posters you are deriding. which makes you thick and hippocritical-great personality combination.

who said anything about superior? I just asked why on a day like today, another NSC thread descends into name calling and abuse?

and what's so ill founded about asking why the bitching has occurred?

algie said:
You should know what i'm like on here;)

After all we do play pool so i''ll take a pint of you next time i'm down the tap:drink: :lolol:

Wrong poster. I think you play pool in the Tap with Locky.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
ROSM said:
who said anything about superior? I just asked why on a day like today, another NSC thread descends into name calling and abuse?

and what's so ill founded about asking why the bitching has occurred?

First of all you are acting superior- no question, secondly if you don't want to read it "on a day like today" don't.

Also I was not actually having a go at anyone 'til you started harping on.

Bad Ash said:
Isn't this what the childish ramblings section is for?

:thumbsup: I think that was my original point. Right, I am off this time and will not be drawn into further, quite frankly pathetic arguments with Les.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Nibble said:
First of all you are acting superior- no question, secondly if you don't want to read it "on a day like today" don't.

Also I was not actually having a go at anyone 'til you started harping on.

apologies if you feel I'm acting superior.

Secondly, I saw Lokki had posted and am usually interested in what he has to say so read the thread

In my initial post I dont believe I stated that you had been having a go. Impartially you must agree that this has descended into a bitching session surely?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why are people who claim not to want anything to do with this thread contributing. The amount of Hipocritic C UNTS on this forum is getting f***ing ridiculous. Haven't even got the f***ing intelligence to know when they are acting like C UNTS.

I've had enough you can ram NSC up Your f***ing arse. See ya.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Lokki 7 said:
Wrong poster. I think you play pool in the Tap with Locky.

Oops your right.:blush:I take it you know him then?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
:thumbsup: I think that was my original point. Right, I am off this time and will not be drawn into further, quite frankly pathetic arguments with Les.

You're so up your own arse, probably why you keep popping back up to have a look at this thread. I expect to see you post again on here soon:wave:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
Why are people who claim not to want anything to do with this thread contributing. The amount of Hipocritic C UNTS on this forum is getting f***ing ridiculous. Haven't even got the f***ing intelligence to know when they are acting like C UNTS.

:lolol: This may be the best flounce ever.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Pinkie?

Can you calm down your gay tribe please.They are getting a bit hot headed and it's not even saturday night:lolol:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Nibble said:

Dont do it :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
Pinkie?

Can you calm down your gay tribe please.They are getting a bit hot headed and it's not even saturday night:lolol:

You're the tribes enforcer. You are the alpha male in denial who we all look to to keep us in order by day and beast us in passionate self loathing by night.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I see another thread that you and your cronies contribute to goes into the childish ramblings:lolol: I feel a quite ashamed i'm still posting:blush: The difference between you and i is that i have bollocks and a brain:wave:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm new to this section Pinkie so i need time to get myself use to things around here.Any tips:jester:

The perfect smiley for you:jester:

Shame it isn't pink mate

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
algie said:
The difference between you and i is that i have bollocks and a brain:wave:

I always find people who have to talk themselves up usually do it for a reason. Not a good reason either. *cough*insecure*cough*

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Same old same old.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here