Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is Les?

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
Ah, and here we have miss Dim trying to tease the rest of NSC with details they don't even care about.

Shut it. I'm sure there's at least one who would love to know the details.

:wave: Hi Aids. Glad to see you're back.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Lokki 7 said:
The worst thing is Dribble, I've not only let you, Les and the board down, I've let MLYSELF down.

Go to your room and think about what you have done Lacky 4:)

Les Biehn said:
Spacky 69?

Spacky 69 huh huh huh! Ha Ha! He called me Spacky like a spastic who is diabled. Oh my sides. And then, huh huh, and then he changed the 7 from Lokki 7 to a ... wait for it... 69! HA! Cos that's like a sexual position right? Ha Ha HA! GREAT ONE!! Oh I'm so glad you are back Les, we HAVE missed you.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I missed him even though my name is now dribble:(

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
Spacky 69 huh huh huh! Ha Ha! He called me Spacky like a spastic who is diabled. Oh my sides. And then, huh huh, and then he changed the 7 from Lokki 7 to a ... wait for it... 69! HA! Cos that's like a sexual position right? Ha Ha HA! GREAT ONE!! Oh I'm so glad you are back Les, we HAVE missed you.

Just getting into the spirit of the thread Lokki, because like haha, Nipple, it hahaha sounds just like nibble. Brilliant, stupendous, what a jester you are. f*** me, thank god your here to regulate our comedy out put.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
I missed him even though my name is now dribble:(

Dribble, who came up with that? Oh I see, comedy genius lokki, hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Don't join in though Nibble, no one else is allowed to make crap jokes, only Lokki.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
It's "you're here".

Is that the best you can do, no witty retort, no hilarious hypocritical quip. Losing YOUR touch Lokki.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les is in Baboon compound at London Zoo having a sex party with the Primates.

Les Biehn said:
Is that the best you can do, no witty retort, no hilarious hypocritical quip. Losing YOUR touch Lokki.

Made me smile. Not as funny as calling someone a SPASTIC though. Perhaps you could call me a PAKI SPASTIC next time to make it really, really funny.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les is a top bloke stop picking on it :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lokki 7 said:
Made me smile. Not as funny as calling someone a SPASTIC though. Perhaps you could call me a PAKI SPASTIC next time to make it really, really funny.

But you calling nibble dribble in a derogotary fashion, suggesting that he is in some way physically disabled because he can't contain the saliva in his mouth is ok?

Why didn't you just call him a dribbling vegetable?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
stumbled across this - cant really understand how on today, of all days, such attention seeking bitching actually occurs.

I'll get back to the important stuff and hope those on this thread get back to their own version of normality

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I am a dribbling vegetable like mess.:rescott: :shrug: :safeway2: :shit: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :stupid: :salute: :drunk: :hilton: :thud: :bla: :mushy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here