Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where does the signing of Ulloa leave...

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Dobbie is a midfielder. If you say we play 4-5-1 then Barnes is too. If you say we play 4-3-3 need to call Buckley a forward. Take your pick. Either way we have EXACTLY the right number of forward players now with Ulloa signed (assuming Agdestein in not a legit first team regular currently).

Agree with this.
Why ship out we are building.
Ask gus his system - he always says 4-3-3.
But personally think cms off

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think a lot of fans are putting a lot of faith in Hoskins based on one goal scored. Prior to that he had some bad misses.

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
...Mackail-Smith, Hoskins, Barnes and Dobbie?

Do you think we'll see any of them leave in January?

I think we'll see at least one of them leave to balance the transfer out in terms of cost but the only two likely to attract a fee of over 1m are Mackail-Smith and Dobbie.

Saw that Norwich have switched interest away from Mackail-Smith now and we've heard nothing else from Leeds.

Unload Dobbie - Loan him out

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
We will not be able to give McSmudger away, we are stuck with him and his wage bill unfortunately.keep playing him and we will not reach the play offs

Why do you call him "McSmudger" i assume its some form of derogatory term and makes you feel big and clever ?

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Indeed. Can't see the point of these dull fishing trips.

McSmudger has to go shirley,but who do we give him to, we gave Murray away so why not mcSmudger
Is this the only way of entertaining yourself? Can't you meet up with some friends or something?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Why do you call him "McSmudger" i assume its some form of derogatory term and makes you feel big and clever ?

Its the same as the gratuitous use of 'barndoor' before a name. I guess it makes the poster feel he is one of the in crowd.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ulloa hasn't actually signed yet. A fee has been agreed but he has to agree terms. It would be very silly indeed to get rid of another striker until he does (cf Liverpool loaning out Andy Carroll).

IF and WHEN he sings I'd still be in favour of keeping the others. We have been saying we need ANOTHER striker most of the season, Not we need a striker to replace (insert name of current target of boo boys).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here