Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are YOU on the fat scale?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
BMI 18, lower than 99% of people in the UK, 91% in the world and most similar to Eritrea (next to Ethopia iirc :) ).

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
I'm 9 points over what my BMI should be :cry:

Am cutting out the fry-ups, beer ( :cry: :cry: :cry: ), and am flagellating my poor body with an extreme exercise/love-making regime...

(Someone mentioned the love-making aspect is more productive if another party is involved, so am working on that :rolleyes: )

May 17, 2011
1066 country
I go spinning, swimming and attend the gym 3 times a week and watch what I eat and I'm still fatter than 79% of the nation according to the BBC. Best I move to the Bahamas like it suggests then.

I may not be able to spell or know how to use or if i have spell check on my p.c. but you sir are clinicly obeise. :moo:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
I weight 19 and half stone and am 5'8. I don't even look near 20 stone

Fair play. Thought you may have miscalculated, but no. I did though, must have been distracted by my McDonalds breakfast!

I'm not from Turkmenistan at all, I'm from Singapore!

BMI of 23, lower than 89% of 30-44 of males in the UK. Working on getting that lower though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BMI 28 , I'm like a Bahraini.

D

Deleted member 2719

Madagascar

Lower than 87% of males in your country.

Not sure if thats a good thing.

Chips tonight then.:banana:

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Apparently I'm most like Congo...hmm. On the plus side, I've got a lower BMI than 100% of the country, unique! (ish)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here