Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where are YOU on the fat scale?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
BMI is completely innacurate and should only be used as a very rough guide.
Body fat % is what counts.

Many athletes, especially Rugby players are 'obese' on the BMI scale due to their musle weight.

Jul 20, 2003
17, I make Eritreans look porky and have less body fat than 94% of males aged 30-44 in the world

time for another bag of cashews

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
BMI of 30 and most like an Argentinian, apprently I should weigh about 9 stone, which I don't think I could do without amputation!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
BMI is a load of tosh. If you look fat, you are fat. When I was last in hospital I got measured and weighed as part of follow up.
"Oh!" said the fat nurse looking at the chart "you're right on the borderline". What rot, there's plenty wrong with me physically but fat ain't one of them.
I didn't measure her and check on the chart - extra chin, wobbly arms, fat belly but not at the 'apron' stage. She fat! or Obese, or gravitationally challenged.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
41 for me.

Did you know?
If everyone in the world had the same body fat as me, it would add 209,135,272 tonnes tothe total weight of the world's population

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
29 and I am most like someone from the United States .....

Godamn Motherfuckers saying that to me.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
5ft 10inc, 11 stone,

22 bmi,

Below than the national average, You have less body fat than 80% of males aged 15-29 in your country
Below than the global average, You have less body fat than 52% of males aged 15-29 in the world

and, You're most like someone from Morocco....

Looks like the gym is paying off :thumbsup:

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
BMI 22 You're most like someone from Guinea-Bissau eh ? Is that a Country or an animal experiment ... :)

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
BMI is a load of tosh. If you look fat, you are fat. When I was last in hospital I got measured and weighed as part of follow up.
"Oh!" said the fat nurse looking at the chart "you're right on the borderline". What rot, there's plenty wrong with me physically but fat ain't one of them.
I didn't measure her and check on the chart - extra chin, wobbly arms, fat belly but not at the 'apron' stage. She fat! or Obese, or gravitationally challenged.

Good for you Tubby McTubster....

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
Bmi 24, below 79% of people in my age range though my bodyfat % is pretty low...this time a year ago I was 4kg heavier with the same bodyFat %. My bmi would have been higher...its a pretty rubbish tool for anyone who exercises or does weights

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here