Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will tickets for the 4th round sell out?

When will (home) 4th round tickets sell out?

• Before we know who we're playing

Votes: 54 37.5%
  • After the result of the replay is known

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • It won't sell out at all

Votes: 8 5.6%

• Total voters

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I'm in a bit of a dilemma as I can buy my STH seat now but want to sit with one of my 'friends and family' members, but he's ony got 10 loyalty points. As such I can't apply for seats together until Tues morning. Could be iffy leaving it that late.

That's the punishment for only having 10 loyalty points.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Does anyone know if you have to get your own seat if you are a season ticket holder. I would prefer to pay £28 for the North Stand than £38 (is it ?) in the East.

thanks Peeps.

You can buy any available seats in any part of the ground NOW if you ring the ticket office.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
You can buy any available seats in any part of the ground NOW if you ring the ticket office.

I doubt that. STH's have until 5.00pm Sunday to claim their seats so would be none too happy to find it sold. What you could do, as a STH, is buy any other seat which is not 'owned' by another STH. I'd expect most of those spare seats to be South stand but, if we play Arsenal, they would probably take their full allocation which, in the FA Cup is higher than the away allocation for league games.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
I doubt that. STH's have until 5.00pm Sunday to claim their seats so would be none too happy to find it sold. What you could do, as a STH, is buy any other seat which is not 'owned' by another STH. I'd expect most of those spare seats to be South stand but, if we play Arsenal, they would probably take their full allocation which, in the FA Cup is higher than the away allocation for league games.

That's what I said. And I bought North stand seats the other day even though I am an ESU STH.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I fully expect Swansea to rest several players for the replay at arsenal,so I think arsenal will win but if Swansea do win I don't think they will sell the 3250 tickets they are entitled to so I think tickets would then be made available during the week of the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here