Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will tickets for the 4th round sell out?

When will (home) 4th round tickets sell out?

• Before we know who we're playing

Votes: 54 37.5%
  • After the result of the replay is known

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • It won't sell out at all

Votes: 8 5.6%

• Total voters

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Before. I see two of our Palace friends have already voted already.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
The unsold STH seats for Newcastle were not released until the general sale period commenced, meaning that STHs could still reserve their seat during the sale periods for waiting listers and 30-pointers.

I know that's not this game, but if same approach is taken, then unsold STH seats won't be available till 5pm on Tues 15th.

The club will have to work to c15% going to the away team, at least initially.

And it's for this reason I voted for once we know the replay result. There is no way Swansea will want 4000 tickets. It's miles to come, will be on TV and they will be busting their pockets with semi's!

So if it's Swansea, we should be able to have another 2000 to sell for home fans.

For the record, I think if it's Arsenal, they will help us out by agreeing to 3200 (12% ish) which will be south, SE and ESL 2 blocks. This means we wont have to move STH's in the western half of the south.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Not sure. Swansea have a very busy month (League Cup semi plus normal fixtures) so I expect them to rest quite a few for the replay at Arsenal.

Agreed. They made more changes for the first match than Arsenal. It's just about arguable that the FA Cup is more attractive to Arsenal right now with Swansea so close to the League Cuo Final and not taking their Premier League spot for granted. It's Wenger's only real chance of landing a trophy before 7 years becomes 8.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
It think it will sell we'll before with most STH taking their seats, but I would be surprised if they all went before outcome of the replay is known. Will be getting mine today though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
After the result of the replay , on the basis Arsenal win and take the 15% away allocation and STH's take their own seat there won't be many tickets left for those with 50 or more loyalty points.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Myself and a mate are both ESU STHs. We have just bought two seats in the North for this game, saving a juicy £9 each.

Myself and a mate are both ESU STHs. We have just bought two seats in the North for this game, saving a juicy £9 each.

This confirms there are obv a bunch of North stand seats that are not taken as ST's in the north. Why are they not offered for all games?

On my favourite subject, there is not an excellent choice of south stand, and some new WSL tickets available for Derby - it is 2 days to kick off after all!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
This confirms there are obv a bunch of North stand seats that are not taken as ST's in the north. Why are they not offered for all games?

On my favourite subject, there is not an excellent choice of south stand, and some new WSL tickets available for Derby - it is 2 days to kick off after all!

There weren't many, but yes, there are seats available in most parts of the ground that are not STH seats.

Also, TOB thought that South will not be on sale at all until the opponent is known....

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010

How? i tried to do this and the person on the phone said i couldn't until the 13th

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I just said we were both STHs and wanted to move to non-STH seats in the North, and they did it. No reason not to.

Are the non STH seats those that were formerly occupied STH seats who have now been banned ???

BASINGSTOKESEAGULL

Jul 26, 2010
Do you reckon all blocks are going to go on sale for NSTH? Or will they not sell West Upper again? Hope they have every seat on sale this time.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
No rush. I will get mine, along with Brum and Sheff Weds when I arrive at the Amex on Saturday. No point paying those booking charges.

so what your saying is you dont pay a booking fee if brought at shop?ive never done that always online???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here