Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will tickets for the 4th round sell out?

When will (home) 4th round tickets sell out?

• Before we know who we're playing

Votes: 54 37.5%
  • After the result of the replay is known

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • It won't sell out at all

Votes: 8 5.6%

• Total voters

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
There weren't many, but yes, there are seats available in most parts of the ground that are not STH seats.

Also, TOB thought that South will not be on sale at all until the opponent is known....

Now I don't understand this, have you actually been told which seats or will you be allocated seats once the ST purchase time has expired. As the NS in 100% ST what happen if everybody books their own seat ??? surely there won't be any left for you to have. I know that's not going to happen, but it just seems strange to allow it this early.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Now I don't understand this, have you actually been told which seats or will you be allocated seats once the ST purchase time has expired. As the NS in 100% ST what happen if everybody books their own seat ??? surely there won't be any left for you to have. I know that's not going to happen, but it just seems strange to allow it this early.

I've picked my seats out of those available. No stand will be 100% STs, I guess there are many reasons why there might be available seats scattered around. Maybe some people have given them up and they've not been resold. Maybe the club intentionally has kept some non-ST to deal with any issues/problems/requests.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Bought mine and smudges already, under instructions from the boss.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Does anyone know if you have to get your own seat if you are a season ticket holder. I would prefer to pay £28 for the North Stand than £38 (is it ?) in the East.

thanks Peeps.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Does anyone know if you have to get your own seat if you are a season ticket holder. I would prefer to pay £28 for the North Stand than £38 (is it ?) in the East.

thanks Peeps.

You can only buy your own seat online. But I reckon if you give them a call they'll be able to do it.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm concerned it will sell out before this weekend???

Impossible, as only season ticket holders can purchase before the weekend and they can only buy 1 ticket each.

I expect it to sell out (allowing for 15% away allocation) within a few hours of those with 50 loyalty points being able to purchase.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
get those seats bolted on in the Northstand and we could be looking at over 28,000

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here