Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will tickets for the 4th round sell out?

When will (home) 4th round tickets sell out?

• Before we know who we're playing

Votes: 54 37.5%
  • After the result of the replay is known

Votes: 82 56.9%
  • It won't sell out at all

Votes: 8 5.6%

• Total voters

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
I think it will be close, however I do think that most STHs will take up their seat. Would some of it depend on who we get and what allocation they get?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think it will be close, however I do think that most STHs will take up their seat. Would some of it depend on who we get and what allocation they get?

The club will have to work to c15% going to the away team, at least initially.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
All tickets will definitely be gone by Monday lunch, going from STH to 50 loyalty points in one foul swoop will see to that

May 26, 2004
Hassocks
No news on the club website as to what happens about tickets I had purchased for BHA vs Blackburn - I assume that we will be refunded and have to buy if tickets are available at the back of the queue, which would be a shame as we had made a commitment to the club for tickets on this day, and it's not like we would be depriving a season ticket holder of their seat.....

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The schedule of sales put out by the club says they want it all done and dusted before the replay

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
It will sell out before we know, although if it turns out to be Swansea, I can't see them taking a 15% allocation, so more would then be released. But if it's Arsenal, anyone with less than 50 loyalty points, and a lot of people with more than 50 loyalty points, will have more chance of getting a wank off the Queen, than getting a ticket for that game....What is 15% anyway, 4,200???...Which would leave how many tickets once all the st holders have taken up their seat???, which they surly will for this one....1st full capacity crowd I expect, if it is the Gunners.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
The schedule of sales put out by the club says they want it all done and dusted before the replay

They do not want to take any chances. STHs will have to secure their seat. Far to many people would like to see Arsenal and for that matter Swansea. Not the time to play poker

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
After. Very healthy sales up to the replay, with the rest going swiftly afterwards, particularly if as expected Arsenal win through to experience our peculiarly Sussex style of Cup banana skin.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I'd like to see the current Swansea team too. I think they'll go through too.

Not sure. Swansea have a very busy month (League Cup semi plus normal fixtures) so I expect them to rest quite a few for the replay at Arsenal.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Expect this one to have more appeal then the Newcastle game as that one was on the telly, was close to christmas, and was a 12 o'clock kick off.

Also a new gound for Swansea/Arsenal fans and less distance to travel.

Factor that lot in and its got the makings of a sell out.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sell out before replay played. Guaranteed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here