Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When we do well this happens!!!!

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Interesting speculation. Would be very surprised if Celtic went for a League 1 full back. Perhaps if he performs the same IF we get to the Champsionship then maybe. Just seems a bit early and reeks a bit of desperation on Lennon's part. Calderon is no spring chicken or anything

Think Calderon as a league 1 full back would look out of place in the SPL, far too good. :lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well we do know that if you show him the money he'll go running after it. I shouldn't think the fact they play in a joke league in a disgusting city will bother him if they put a couple of grand on his weekly wage.

This. Whilst I like Calderon and yes he is MILES better than Whing the episode with Soton left me thinking while I like him I dont love him in the same way as say Bennett or Painter or Lord Gus himself.

I also reckon he would be the first to go if given the chance.

I hope Im wrong.

Last edited:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Well it's not really speculation. Gustavo himself said Calderon was off to Southampton.

I don't think I've slagged him off once this season. He's a good player and I like him. I just can't get too enthusiastic about him, like I would sexy Glenn or King Radostin for example. That's all.

He does like Gary Barlow though TCB........does this help?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
good player,but if ANY player wants to follow the money and not finish the gus era ,then let him go and cash in

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Are you serious? In that case I'd like to retract all previous statements about Inigo's attitude towards money. I never knew the world's greatest man/musician was so big in Spain!

I would not lie to you TCB, I met him in the summer during the world cup and I swear he was flairtastic on the dance floor of a local hostelry where Gary's music was blaring out.

The day of the Brazil v Holland game.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well it's not really speculation. Gustavo himself said Calderon was off to Southampton.

I don't think I've slagged him off once this season. He's a good player and I like him. I just can't get too enthusiastic about him, like I would sexy Glenn or King Radostin for example. That's all.

Precisely this.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I reckon the Gary Barlow thing is a wind up.

Tho it ouldnt surprise me if they had each others phone numbers and talk music and football over tapas.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
I reckon the Gary Barlow thing is a wind up.

Tho it ouldnt surprise me if they had each others phone numbers and talk music and football over tapas.

TMLS - I am ashamed you think the GB is a wind up. I would never wind up TCB over GB, knowing now as I do, what a fan he is.......you take that back (for good)

I was annoyed with Inigo in the summer but Ive got over it now. He has repaid us.Footballers on the whole are in it for the money. How many of us would not leave our jobs, if we were offered more money? Its a job at the end of the day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here