Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your shortest stay in any one country?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
is it the length of the border between french guiana and suriname? which i believe still belong to france and the netherlands?

You're getting warmer, but Suriname is an independent state, and not part of the Netherlands.

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
about 10 minutes in the USA.

For those that know Point Roberts it's a pointless sliver of the USA attached to the bottom of Canada (near Tsawassen, BC) cause it gets cut off at the 49th parallel border and is surrounded by water.

Family are in Canada but they have a boat that lives in Point Roberts, so literally went over the border, had to get a visa waiver and all that jazz just to see a boat and come back.

Here it is in all it's pointlessness

Google Maps

Mustve been the same border I crossed when went with mate, who I was staying with at his place in Tsawassen, just to fill up his car.
He does it regularly because petrol cheaper in US than in Canada.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
saint martin/sint maarten?:shrug:

Yup. :clap:

About 10.8 km I believe.

Rumour has it they couldn't agree on who owned it, so they divided it up by a Frenchman and a Dutchman standing back to back on one coast, then walking around until they met again on the other side. The Frenchman walked faster, which is why they ended up with slightly more than half.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here