Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your ONE favourite thing about the NSC?

vitusvivi

May 30, 2008
The dick head nerds who live on this thing and post a load of rubbish that no one cares about.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I like the fact that it has posters like voroshilov for whom football is a fad that they will soon tire of ,in fact they get triple credibility points for supporting a league one side .

You're right Bushy I'm a bad supporter. Gave up my season ticket this year after ten seasons. I just flit from fad to fad.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
The way that once an argument kicks off, some people wait to see who is winning before joining in to hump the loser...

tug-of-war-dog-hump-help.jpg

Flouncers and Palace fans who come on here giving it the old bolloxs, but very soon this will be ringing round there ears, SHIT GROUND SHIT FANS , SHIT GROUND SHIT FANS and that is coming soon to the SE25 pikeys, and there ain't nothing you can do about it.

And

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The REAL Albion coverage.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
None of this 606 bolox with moderators giving their own articles 5 stars & marking all others 1 or 2 stars,and being able to say Eagles are shite

Jan 30, 2008
I must admit, the sight of Simster in full flow is one of the delights of NSC. People like bushy are doing well if they can lay a glove on him. Das sensibly doesn't even try.
he's in a different class, why bother , i look forward to meeting him.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
My favourite aspect of NSC is the remarkable range of emoticons. They never fail to provide an uncanny reflection of how I truely feel.

:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here