Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your ONE favourite thing about the NSC?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Simster;3063635I'm not taking on Das Reich. He'd love to be a HOOLIE and so obviously he scares me.[/QUOTE said:
Obviously.

carry on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dont be ridiculous , i had a very comfortable upbringing , shite ? why do you say it like a northerner , is that your attempt at being a little more edgy and "street"?
No you didn't. You lived with the ETHNICS.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
No you didn't. You lived with the ETHNICS.
That doesnt mean i didnt live a very nice comfortable lifestyle ........... in a nice house in a nice street (well it was then ) round the corner from the ethnics, and anyway , i believe the term in vogue at the moment is "migrants" is it not ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
True :yahoo:

Mind you, we're in binfest season but I am also CRACKLING with anticiaption at a new season of "footer"; aren't you?
:ascarf::ascarf:

P.S. I do believe bushy and I are only messing, lunatic old chum.

I thought the correct term was footie, not to be mistaken with footsie though.:tantrum:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
That doesnt mean i didnt live a very nice comfortable lifestyle ........... in a nice house in a nice street (well it was then ) round the corner from the ethnics, and anyway , i believe the term in vogue at the moment is "migrants" is it not ?

Colonists or invaders.:salute:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
easy tiger , you're talking about "Simster from reigate" he's class :lol:

He certainly is. A real fan.:thumbsup: He never misses a big League Cup 2nd round match when we are home to a Premiership side.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's the friendly banter and sense of togetherness that attracts me to NSC ... :eek:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's adult enough to let pikeys and tykes post in the main forum without the need to have an 'away fans' section-unlike 1 or 2 other clubs' boards where they're too sensitive to 'away fans' enjoying some banter.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
<<<<<>>>>>

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I must admit, the sight of Simster in full flow is one of the delights of NSC. People like bushy are doing well if they can lay a glove on him. Das sensibly doesn't even try.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The slagging off of the team on the matchday thread,its a good read after the match to see all the valid comments of those that did not go to the game. Oh and the jack straw thingy on a friday.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I must admit, the sight of Simster in full flow is one of the delights of NSC. People like bushy are doing well if they can lay a glove on him. Das sensibly doesn't even try.
i agree, i'd like to talk more but im sure i saw a thread about muslims and schalke or something , got to rush speak later !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The binfests, definitely the binfests

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here