Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats your ONE favourite thing about the NSC?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
f*** you, in fact, f*** the lot of you, I'm off.
be back in a couple of days though.

Dont you f***ing dare. :hammer:

You've got a Lucky15 Challenge to run.:wink:

Now everyone has sussed out my fishing, and I dont get bites anymore, I'd say the L15 Challenge is the best bit.:guns:

SCCC threads, too.:wink:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Infact even though he supports the scum, bushy is ok, too. :kiss:.

Lightens up my cyber-life.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
because i hardly ever watch brighton, thats why, i post on general football threads on here , just go back to concocting a fictitious albion supporting history eh? scouring the record books for facts and figures to " prove you were there ", course you've always supported them mate, we'll keep the pretence going.
I f***ing love it when you get all defensive and can't stand the idea of a bigger football fan than yourself. I think the fact that I might be middle class and haven't had a Bangladeshi nappy thrown at me just adds to your seething resentment. Actually I'm surprised you haven't used your stock put-down of accusing me of drinking in fair trade coffee shops, and living in a pink fluffy multicultural wonderland - which I obviously do, so can't possibly know more about football than you do. :thumbsup:

easy tiger , you're talking about "Simster from reigate" he's class :lol:
Erm, well yes. Another diamond post there. :dasreich:
To be honest, you're such a simpleton that I can't be arsed to put you down properly.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I f***ing love it when you get all defensive and can't stand the idea of a bigger football fan than yourself. I think the fact that I might be middle class and haven't had a Bangladeshi nappy thrown at me just adds to your seething resentment. Actually I'm surprised you haven't used your stock put-down of accusing me of drinking in fair trade coffee shops, and living in a pink fluffy multicultural wonderland - which I obviously do, so can't possibly know more about football than you do. :thumbsup:

Erm, well yes. Another diamond post there. :dasreich:
To be honest, you're such a simpleton that I can't be arsed to put you down properly.
you f***ing love it do you ?? haha touched a nerve have i ?? is that the reason for your keeganesque "put down "?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you f***ing love it do you ?? haha touched a nerve have i ?? is that the reason for you keeganesque "put down "?
Kevin Keegan losing his rag - well done bushy. One of your earliest "footy" memories no doubt.

And Chelsea have always been a jolly big club with their lovely shiny blue stadium.

:thumbsup:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I like nsc because i am more likley to find out when fdm's testimonial is here than anywhere else.

oh and most other boards have banned me.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Everyones love for all things Croydon

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Kevin Keegan losing his rag - well done bushy. One of your earliest "footy" memories no doubt.

And Chelsea have always been a jolly big club with their lovely shiny blue stadium.

:thumbsup:
you see thats it, its only been " footy" since the likes of you and voroshilov started watching fantasy football league, back in the seventies and eighties you went over the park for a game of footer etc or in your case hockey or something.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Whiskers on Kittens, er, warm woolen mittens..um..brown paper packages tied up with string...

Oh and Simster vs. Bushy & Das Reich.

Marvellous scenes.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Cant remember simster ever being such a Cantankerous stroppy fucknut as he has been of late, boy does he look like hes in dire need of a shag.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
You know that by Sunday we will have the following threads

Predict The Score
Guess The Crowd
Walsall's Most Famous Fan
Brighton vs Walsall - The Official Match Thread
We Were Shit - I Told You we Would Be
Slade Out
Kuipers v Smith
Our Strikers are shit house
Brighton vs Walsall Player Ratings
Hove Born and Breds List of NSCers he saw

You forgot the "Stewards are f***ing wankers" thread :p

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you see thats it, its only been " footy" since the likes of you and voroshilov started watching fantasy football league, back in the seventies and eighties you went over the park for a game of footer etc or in your case hockey or something.
"footer" :lolol: FFS that is a shite name. Is that what you called in that rough sink estate that you grew up on, where you used to play "footer" using a rolled up sock as a ball, along the piss-smelling corridors 14 floors up in the tower block because a local non-English speaking Asian had taken a shit on the only green space for three miles around?

Whiskers on Kittens, er, warm woolen mittens..um..brown paper packages tied up with string...

Oh and Simster vs. Bushy & Das Reich.

Marvellous scenes.
I'm not taking on Das Reich. He'd love to be a HOOLIE and so obviously he scares me.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I've just had a quick look on NSC GOLD -

How the &*£$&% &*£&*$ is TLO's flounce NOT on there?!?!?!

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Cant remember simster ever being such a Cantankerous stroppy fucknut as he has been of late, boy does he look like hes in dire need of a shag.
True :yahoo:

Mind you, we're in binfest season but I am also CRACKLING with anticiaption at a new season of "footer"; aren't you?
:ascarf::ascarf:

P.S. I do believe bushy and I are only messing, lunatic old chum.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
"footer" :lolol: FFS that is a shite name. Is that what you called in that rough sink estate that you grew up on, where you used to play "footer" using a rolled up sock as a ball, along the piss-smelling corridors 14 floors up in the tower block because a local non-English speaking Asian had taken a shit on the only green space for three miles around?

I'm not taking on Das Reich. He'd love to be a HOOLIE and so obviously he scares me.
dont be ridiculous , i had a very comfortable upbringing , shite ? why do you say it like a northerner , is that your attempt at being a little more edgy and "street"?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here