Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your OCD?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Every mornıng must be shower, followed by breakfast followed by coffee. No deviation allowed.

The toilet is an OFFICIAL reading area.

Absolutely no one must attempt to have a conversation with me when I am watching something of choice on the box.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Ok this takes some explaining and makes no sense but here goes.

Whenever I check the time I have to make the 4 numbers into a maths probmlem that equals a multiple 10. So if the time is 18:37 I'd do

8+7=15
1=3=4
15x4=60

I do the same with car numberplates. If I can't make them equal of multiple of 10 then I can get pretty pissed off.

I also have to eat my dinner in a certain way.The Potato part of the meal must be eaten first, whether it is mash,baked,roast or chips. The last time I had a meal with Potatos and didn't eat them first was when I was 5.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I HATE the number 13, when i play cricket and am on 12, i refuse to run singles, and try my absolute best never to be stuck on 13. Also when the time is 13 mins past on a digital clock, i will never look at it. strange i know :thumbsup:

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
My house mates leaving the F***ing butter out the:rant: fridge!! all the time and having to put it back in...:US:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I always have to eat the bits I don't like off a plate first, even if this means I am full up by the time I get to the good bits!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When buying a newspaper, I NEVER pick up the top one in the pile. It always has to be the 2nd one down (or further down if the 2nd one is in some way imperfect).

If its the very last newspaper, I will go elsewhere to buy one.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
if I accidently touch a part of my body (we've two of most things) i have to touch the opposite bit twice and then the original bit again (to even things up).

always say "come on Albion" at beginning of each half.

if i crack my big toe i have to crack the other one (can be maddening when it won't crack when i'm at work or on a busy train)

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I cannot have a tom tit without reading something. If, there isn't a newspaper around, I'll read a Programme, failing that, I'll read the back of a shower gel bottle etc. If I have a sneaky one at work, I'll always pop onto the Internet to read something. Cannot beat it. Fact.

I always try to be on the LEFT hand side of someone/something, so the person who I'm talking to is on my RIGHT. Had that for a couple of years now, but I have to have it.

My bed is pushed up against the wall in my room, I can never sleep facing the wall...have to face the open side. I've obviously woken up facing the wall, though.

Before an away game, I'll ALWAYS write the train times down on a bit of paper to take with me (even if I know them off by heart :facepalm:)

Always have the top button done up on my polos/shirts, even if I'm boiling hot. I feel scruffy with a button NOT done up.

I've been told that keeping my trainers in the shoe box they come in is weird too, but it's something I've always done :shrug:.

When at a Tottenham Home game, I'll always leave the game on 88 minutes. Whatever the score. Whatever the team. (Unless Extra Time is a possibility)

Also I hate it when people type 'I's like 'i'. (I've probably done that in this post somewhere now I've said that :laugh:)

Always eat before drinking, wherever I am. But as TLO says, that's not OCD that's sensible.

There's more, I just can't think.

Last edited:

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
My mobile phone has to be in my right pocket, my ipod and wallet have to be in my left pocket and my keys must be back pocket.:shrug:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yep, Mobile Phone in the right pocket is another..

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
When buying a newspaper, I NEVER pick up the top one in the pile. It always has to be the 2nd one down (or further down if the 2nd one is in some way imperfect).

If its the very last newspaper, I will go elsewhere to buy one.

Crivvins, me too! Actually, I think I do the same thing when I'm out shopping for ANYTHING tbh. :facepalm:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
The notes in my wallet have to be in order, 20s at the back, 10s in the middle, 5s at the front. With coins, If I have them in my hand I have to arrange them so they go from the largest diameter to the smallest.
I also hate being late, to the extent that if I have to be somewhere and there is a train that gets me there in time, I get the earlier one.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
The notes in my wallet have to be in order, 20s at the back, 10s in the middle, 5s at the front.

I do that one.

Plus i've just realised i can't have my back facing into a room. If i go to to a restaurrant etc i have to sit nearest the wall facing into the room. Perhaps it's my SAS training :dunce:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
The notes in my wallet have to be in order, 20s at the back, 10s in the middle, 5s at the front. With coins, If I have them in my hand I have to arrange them so they go from the largest diameter to the smallest.
I also hate being late, to the extent that if I have to be somewhere and there is a train that gets me there in time, I get the earlier one.
i do that, and all the notes have to be facing the right way, ie: all the queens heads facing front and the right way up

Alonso Moseley

Jun 16, 2008
If I spin or turn 360 degrees round one way, immediately I have to counteract it by spinning the other way. Otherwise the universe is wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here