Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your OCD?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I can't BEAR to have anything to do with Dick Tight in my HOUSE. I CUT out any pictures of HIM in programmes or PAPERS and if HE comes on the TV then I am PHYSICALLY sick.
I am not sure WHETHER this is OCD or a PHOBIA ?

Is this because he ran you off the road when you were riding your tricycle to Withdean to lead the ARS protest against McGhee?

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
When setting up tables in a committee room, they all have to have the grain running the same way and have to be perfectly aligned. No 'sticky out' corners.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Weirdly enough, the very same conversation is going on in the office next door.

This one chap used to, until the age of 16, measure the distance from his pillows to the edge of his bed to ensure they were in the middle.

He can't have a newspaper/magazine rack as the paper wouldn't be straight.

He hates anything with tassles, as they don't hang straight.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can't stand newspapers being folded back on themselves. Tabloid or broadsheet.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Where to begin?

The loo roll must come over the top of the loo roll holder
I can only use 2 complete squares on my bottom
Socks have to be worn in pairs
I can only eat sweets or chocolates or treats in multiples of 2
I cannot stand to have mud on me, so I no longer play 11 a-side only 5 a-side

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
cant have dirty hands at all. i hate the feel of anything on my hands and need to wash them PDQ

Same here!! Even when i'm playing footy I can't stand mud on my hands, it drives me mad. I'm not even a clean freak, abit messy to be honest.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Too many strange ones to mention on here as i'm so f***ing wierd but some times i sign up for all day internet browsing on my mobile. It has to be bang on the hour :): '00). If there's a delay for some reason thanks to Orange and it's one minute past when i receive the receipt text i get really upset. I've screamed, cried and sworn in inappropriate places because of it. Mental twat i am.:wanker:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
For as long as I can remember I've been entirely uncomfortable if the number of letters in a word or sentence isn't divisible by three

108 / 3 = 36

:)

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
I can't bear dirty dishes in the sink or lying about, so I spend a fair amount of time doing washing up of all of the friends I visit. That might be why I get invited round so regularly!

Could you do Thursday?

(18 / 3 = 6)

:)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What a lot of weirdos. I don't think I have any.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
The mats in the bathroom always have to be square to the toilet and bath, when getting dressed always put my top on last and if i owe football shirts (which i have quite a few) they have to be named and numbered in the players style with players names

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
It does irritate some of my friends for a variety of reasons, but I have assured them that it is not a sleight on their cleanliness.

(105 / 3 = 35)

Top work. It really is ever so satisfying

33 / 3 = 11

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here