Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's your OCD?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
HATE plastic bags. If I could carry everything I needed to, no matter how more awkward it is, without the use of a plastic bag, I would.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
DVDs & cds in alphabetical order, If i walk into a house or shop with a doormat i have to wipe my feet four times.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I am a serial tidier-upper, I cannot ABIDE a mess.
The front room must be spotless before I settle down to watch the tellybox. Likewise the back garden when I sit on the patio with a newspaper or whatever. No clutter. No junk. No mess. It makes me physically uncomfortable, and I have ALWAYS been the same, I don't think I was ever once told to tidy my room when I was a kid. It was already spotless.

Unfortunately, my kids don't have the same OCD as me in this respect. :angry:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I have my dvds (>600) in sections, in alphabetical order. I have a friend that organises her dvds according to spine colour.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Similar to Easy - I CANNOT conceive taking a dump without reading material - or at least something to 'do' while on the pan.

In the flat I have specific reading material in the 'Me tolilet' - the missus has the en suite where I frankly spend NO time whatsoever.

When travelling on trains, at work, or at people's houses i will always ensure I have the mobile with me to facilitate a game of Solitaire, Texas Hold 'Em Poker or word games.

The very idea of having to take a dump and simply sit there while excreting makes me feel very ill at ease.

Sunday mornings in paticular.

Cafetiere full.

Newspaper to hand.

Goals on Sunday at a volume I can hear.

Door unlocked to enable me to push the door ajar to see the TV screen should The Albion or Albion related matters be discussed.

I am clearly a bit weird.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The iPod Touch is a GODSEND for dumpage. I can read the Telegraph on it, Facebook, Words With Friends, Angry Birds, or have a frame of snooker.

Sometimes my chuff goes cold waiting for the cleanup exercise as I become otherwise engaged.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
After locking the front door to my abode, I have to sort of bump on the door with my right shoulder 3 times to satisfy the door is indeed locked. That's just for starters.. :facepalm:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Right socks and shoes on first, every time.

Volume on TV must be an even number.

Eat pizzas on a circular basis - edge first then clockwise to middle. This really freaks people out.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Last number on the digital alarm clock display must always be on an even number before one can sleep (10:44, 11:52 etc.)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
at night before i go to bed, i HAVE to check the telly's unplugged and the doors are locked....even though i KNOW ive checked them 10 minutes previously

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here