B.M.F said:
Would not argue with one of these hard buggars:eek: I give you the Cassowary

cassowary.jpg

Why is wearing the little hat??

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I got home from work, turned the computer on, opened up NSC, and saw the title of this thread, and thought, "another great thread from the LEDGEND THREAD STARTER" The one and only HUNGRY JOE !!!!! and i look at 4 pages of BIRDS ??? the FLYING SORT ?????????????? this is a sad day my friends, the one and only is quite obviously in need of medical help :down: how can the hero :bowdown: of thread starters do a thread like this :down:

Its a sad sad day :down: :down: :down: we need the LEDGEND :bowdown: BACK TO HIS OLD SELF :clap2: come on Joe mate, get the old threads going again :clap2: :bowdown: :bowdown: :clap: :p :lolol: :drink: :clap2: :bounce: :flameboun :bowdown: :p :lolol:

hitony said:
I got home from work, turned the computer on, opened up NSC, and saw the title of this thread, and thought, "another great thread from the LEDGEND THREAD STARTER" The one and only HUNGRY JOE !!!!! and i look at 4 pages of BIRDS ??? the FLYING SORT ?????????????? this is a sad day my friends, the one and only is quite obviously in need of medical help :down: how can the hero :bowdown: of thread starters do a thread like this :down:

Its a sad sad day :down: :down: :down: we need the LEDGEND :bowdown: BACK TO HIS OLD SELF :clap2: come on Joe mate, get the old threads going again :clap2: :bowdown: :bowdown: :clap: :p :lolol: :drink: :clap2: :bounce: :flameboun :bowdown: :p :lolol:

"home from work" ??

You've been on the sauce mate, where do you work at, a brewery :drunk:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Being a keen Aviculturist when i was younger, this is an excellent thread.

My Fave Bird is the Gouldian Finch.

gouldian2.jpg

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Loads to choose from, my favourite is the rockhopper penguin.

penguins_rockhopper_med.jpg

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Yay, that is the first time I have ever posted a picture...there will be no stopping me now...

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Gully said:

Good call Gully. Penguins are cool. One of the best places to see them zoo wise is in Tenerife

dsc00005nt4.jpg

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I am lucky enough to have seen them in the wild...which makes me wonder what happened to the chick that was stolen from the zoo on the Isle of Wight?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Juan Albion said:

I have to say i really hate Emu's.

There were a few in a park near my Grannys house and i swear they have the evilest eyes of any bird on the planet.

They always look like they are ready to attack.

They are scary birds up close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here