Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's with the new NSC logo?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The problem, I think, is the 'new logo' takes us towards the proper Albion blue.

The blues across the rest of the board do not really match that blue so should probably be changed.

But I think darker blues across the board would not be popular, particularly for the 'at work' crowd.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The problem, I think, is the 'new logo' takes us towards the proper Albion blue.

The blues across the rest of the board do not really match that blue so should probably be changed.

But I think darker blues across the board would not be popular, particularly for the 'at work' crowd.

That sums it up perfectly. The logo is definitely out of kilter with the look and feel of the rest of the site.

Marshal Josip Tito

Маршал н
Nov 29, 2011
Yugoslavia
It isn't that I dislike the new logo, I just REALLY liked the old one.

As Bozza points out, it may be a colours vs theme thing. But I would certainly veto any plans to change NSC's lovely understated and simple colour palette

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
We will never forget will we ???
But let's move on onwards and upwards eh !!!
GREAT WORK BOZZA LOOKS FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Imagine being able to choose the NSC logo you want in your personal settings...

BOOOOO!!!

I started a thread about this a while back and got shouted down!!

New NSC Logo?

.. It does look good though... :(
Actually I think the font you suggested was better than the 'weird n' font that we have endured for so many years!

I don't think it is a problem that the shade is nearer to royal blue, our traditional primary colour. The darker blue of the night sky in the logo contrasts perfectly with the lighter blue of the stadium.

Last edited:

At what point do we change the logo, at a time when no one on here knows what the hell the original north stand looked like?

We have a new stadium, I personally feel we should change. This is what the north stand looks like NOW!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
It would be cool if it could be an animated gif, with the seagull flapping his wings. I'd also have the gull a bit further to the right, away from the writing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here