Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's with the new NSC logo?

Sep 1, 2010
The new logo is relevant. An old picture of the floodlight at the Goldstone Ground, why? It has gone now. Time to look forward now not back. Nobody is going to forget our history, but it is a nice looking logo for the forum depicting our new home.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Had a quick play with it :)

nsc.gif

Now thats a compromise!! Preety cool.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Sorry but for me animated GIFs are so 1990s. I can't stand things animating that I haven't asked for.

Getting the seagull facing the right way is nice, and I never tire of seeing our lovely new stadium, I just yearn for the unique old Goldstone floodlight. It was special to us and our club. Is there no way we can incorporate the new stadium and perhaps a faded old skool floodlight in the background, to reflect the past?

banner.gif

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Blimey not around for a few days and the places changes. Great logo but prefer the old one for what its worth. The combnation of the two just above this post is good though if you want to put the Amex in, but this board is named after the North Stand of the Goldstone Ground. Don't ever forget that. If we put the Amex there - you bet your bottom dollar that these young things who don't know - may never ask....and it will be long gone as the old place is.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I like the new logo. Good work [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can take no credit, other than finally getting round to removing the Christmas bling.

[MENTION=3940]Mayfair Seagull[/MENTION] is the man with the plan (and a deft touch at Photoshop etc).

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I can take no credit, other than finally getting round to removing the Christmas bling.

[MENTION=3940]Mayfair Seagull[/MENTION] is the man with the plan (and a deft touch at Photoshop etc).

Well the lad done good!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here