Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's with the new NSC logo?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I like it.

But maybe we should have an animation of all the north stands from the goldstone, Priestfield, Withdean (ohh um!!) and Falmer.

Keep the new one I say lets move on and look forward with our lives.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I like it, although it doesn't match the blue on the board now, not that it matters as I normally use tapatalk

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The problem, I think, is the 'new logo' takes us towards the proper Albion blue.

The blues across the rest of the board do not really match that blue so should probably be changed.

But I think darker blues across the board would not be popular, particularly for the 'at work' crowd.

This is a very valid point!!!

I am a traditionalist & i liked the old logo.........here's my dilemma.......................I LOVE THE NEW LOGO!!!!!

But please keep the board and it's boarders as they are now.....NSC only just had a face lift a few seasons back and for me this is the best layout around..
If we go with dark boarders to respect our "true blue" then that's a fair comment,i just feel it will make the place drab and dingy like certain Crystal Palace forums i could mention...

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
i'm a dinosaur and still pine for the old goldstone,we had 4 seasons in the top flight,not to mention the fantastic seasons leading up to getting there & 2 fa cup quarter finals,etched into the memory forever,hopefully one day we will surpass this at the amex

at the end of the day,you can't stop progress and it's time to move on,i think the new logo is great and should def stay

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
As much as I i loved the floodlighting pic - i agree the new one does look rather fetching!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We'll just have to pretend that those four lights in the middle are miniature GG floodlights!

Now i know they are not in the correct place,yet i get what you mean.....yep works for me!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It looks absolutely wonderful ! but, I can understand the link with the past and was wondering if it is possible to have the old and the new up there while still getting the advertising banner in somehow ?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
It really is time to move on the Goldstone is dead, long live the AMEX. PS The new logo is the dogs bollox.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I love the new one.

Of course the old one was great and I agree with those who have said that we should never forget where we've come from, but nor should we shy away from enjoying where we are now.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
can you not make the new logo 1 inch smaller move the add banner to the middle and have the old logo in the right hand top corner
everyones happy

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Had a quick play with it :)

nsc.gif

Marshal Josip Tito

Маршал н
Nov 29, 2011
Yugoslavia
Sorry but for me animated GIFs are so 1990s. I can't stand things animating that I haven't asked for.

Getting the seagull facing the right way is nice, and I never tire of seeing our lovely new stadium, I just yearn for the unique old Goldstone floodlight. It was special to us and our club. Is there no way we can incorporate the new stadium and perhaps a faded old skool floodlight in the background, to reflect the past?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here