Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the worst thing you have ever seen ?

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
The tragic news that my fellow journalist, of whom I am somewhat awestruck with his command of both the English language and understanding of soccer, London Irish, had been bullied and felt no longer able to grant the 'ordinary' people of NSC with his insightful, intelligent and modest prose.

NSC, nay, the world, is a poorer place without him.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The tragic news that my fellow journalist, of whom I am somewhat awestruck with his command of both the English language and understanding of soccer, London Irish, had been bullied and felt no longer able to grant the 'ordinary' people of NSC with his insightful, intelligent and modest prose.

NSC, nay, the world, is a poorer place without him.

He's still available on the other site though.

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
Saw a dead guy who had started to get so warm his whole body had swollen up and turned purple. His ears had exploded and he had a small pool of blood in his mouth that was bubbling. His eyeballs had burst too!!

But that's not the worst thing I have seen....

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
back in 1983 i saw that liverpool fan stick his head out of the train window and hit his head on patcham tunnel.....not a pretty sight when they hauled him back in...and he was just about still alive...not for long though

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
He is building up, I reckon it will probably be something like having 4 penalties given against us at Sellhurst...that was pretty bad and will probably haunt me till my dying day!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
some people have seen some pretty sick things on here

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
I used to do a lot of slalom canoeing in the 80s. Travelling around with the boats on a roof rack would occaisionaly cause birds to get blown into the back. You tended to notice them when they started to smell.

One day returning from a slalom in Llandysul, coming up a steep right-handed hill at about 60 a motorcyclist doing the same speed didn't go round the corner but went into the front of our car. The canoes then had quite long pointed fronts and one of them went through the bikers helmet and into his head. He landed a foot away from the car which buckled so much the doors opened. He lay there twitching for a while with his visor filling up with blood. Another biker stopped very soon after and turned out to be an ambulance man on his way home. Unfortunately the biker who hit us died before the ambulance arrived, he'd only had his gsx250 for two days.

That was worse than the decomposing dead body in the water at Hambledon wier a few months before.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Once saw a tramp leaning against a lamp post with a strained look on his face............he then shook his leg and a big turd fell out, nice.:ohmy:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I once saw a tramp (you don't tend to see them these days) laying down pissed and asleep outside the London Palladium.

His old fella was hanging out his trousers and was so impressive that he started to draw a crowd and cars were slowing down to have a look.

If only he had been wise and sober enough to charge an entrance fee he could have rented himself somewhere to live.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here