Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the worst thing you have ever seen ?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
OK, the worst thing I have seen was a post mortem of two old blokes. The chest plate is sawn off to allow access to all internal organs. Each of these was removed individually and examined. A sponge was then used to soak up all the blood from inside the carcass. Whilst this was happening the guys eyelids kept opening or he was making noises as the gasses were escaping from his body. When finished all the internal body parts were put into a yellow bin bag and put back into his body with shredded paper to fill the gaps. Then the guys face was cut open at the top and his whole face peeled forward, again the doctor bloke used shredded paper to fill the cheeks as they had sunken so much. Head has sewn back up and made ready for the funeral.

Thats the worst thing I have seen and smelt...

Excuse my ignorance but i'm not quite sure where your going with this thread! Are we supposed to give you sympathy? a round of applause? a medal? or what?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
It's probably what I've just spent half hour trying to flush down the bog. I didn't think the human body could produce so much waste in one sitting.

I felt quite proud of getting that much out of me in one go:D

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Excuse my ignorance but i'm not quite sure where your going with this thread! Are we supposed to give you sympathy? a round of applause? a medal? or what?

this thread is titled"whats the worst thing you have ever seen". The guy is only writing about the worst thing he has ever seen....he's not asking for sympathy/applause or even a medal...end of

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I saw a morgue overflow in a village hospital in Malawi. You could see the feet sticking out from underneath the sheets. The sad thing was that most of the feet were of kids. Victims of common diseases that are treated everyday in the Developed World.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
While in the prison service .........finding a guy hanging from the window frame he had torn up his clothes and made a rope from them .......took some thinking about that.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Brighton squad at Selhurst 2002

5 - 0

Of their 12 consecutive league defeats, this is the one that will really hurt Brighton & Hove Albion. Crystal Palace hammered them from the very start, with Andy Johnson scoring a hat-trick and Dougie Freedman and Julian Gray chipping in to secure a first win for them after five draws.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Brighton squad at Selhurst 2002

5 - 0

Of their 12 consecutive league defeats, this is the one that will really hurt Brighton & Hove Albion. Crystal Palace hammered them from the very start, with Andy Johnson scoring a hat-trick and Dougie Freedman and Julian Gray chipping in to secure a first win for them after five draws.

glad you agree that was horrible :rant::D

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
Thirteen years ago I returned from holiday, took no notice of the answer phone flashing like mad but no messages left, dumped my bags and went round the corner for a chinese. I popped into the Texaco to get a bottle of coke and while in the queue I read on the front page of The Argus that my 19 year old nephew had been run over and killed on the A24. funny thing, shock, i still went and ordered my dinner and just sat waiting not acknowledging what i'd just seen, walking home past the garage I thought well i'd better go back in and buy that paper i'll show my wife. I think of him every day

RIP Kevin Ball

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Saw my brother get hit by a car when I was 12. Lucky enough he survived it, broke his leg pretty bad and they thought there was a chance he wouldn't walk again. Healed really well though. Ill never ever forget the sound it made when the car hit him, nor the screaming from him about a second after that.

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
OK, was at Gatwick today with a Nigerian who was due to be removed by G4S on Virgin Nigeria. He was desperate not to go and asked his guard if he could use the toilet. He then went into a cubicle, had a shit, reached into the pan and wiped the shit all over his face, hair, clothes...He thought this would stop him going, it didn't. He touched down in Lagos at 1615hrs :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here