Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the worst thing you have ever seen ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The photos of the wounds my soon to be ex step son acquired when he got on the wrong end of a shotgun. Despite the severity of the wounds he survived and now thinks he's invincable.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
When I was about 16 I was sat watching TV one evening when the lad from the dysfunctional family across the road, came running over banging on the door, Screaming that his dad had hung himself.
So my mum phones the ambulance and the operator tells us that we need to go and cut him down, I grabbed a kitchen knife and run across the road and into the house, as i go in I can see a pair of feet hanging at the top of the stairs I go up the stairs and the guy has attached the rope to the roof rafters and then jumped out of the loft hatch !!
Not a pretty sight as his neck was clearly broken, so I didn't bother cutting him down ! Turns out he'd been hanging about all day !!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I must be one of the most fortunate people I know as I haven't seen anything horrific. Worst thing I have seen is my old man came in with two black eyes and a broken nose. Not really nice for a 6 year old boy to see his old man like that. Still if he wasn't such a short arse he wouldn't have got headed in the face so many times when he went up for a high ball.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤;2347070 said:
This thread is getting me sooooo hard

This thread is just one pointless and morbid wankfest where men can regress to boys and try and outdo each other with their macho tales, before putting on their Richard Hammond T-shirts and having a hand shandy over their 'Best of Top Gear' DVDs.

:smokin:

PCBEARDMLORD

Isn't it ?
Jan 30, 2008
Patcham
This thread is just one pointless and morbid wankfest where men can regress to boys and try and outdo each other with their macho tales, before putting on their Richard Hammond T-shirts and having a hand shandy over their 'Best of Top Gear' DVDs.

Yep. I think its the one when they did Steve Redgraves Garden.....hhmmm Steve Redgraves Garden ............

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania

Really - oh bollocks, I've been doing it all wrong then. Does it count if I wear a David Tennant T-shirt and splop all over my Doctor Who DVDs instead???

:cool:

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
Saw a colleague get shot six times at close range (incredibly he lived.)

If you don't mind me asking, what happened there? Are you in the forces or Police?

Neither; I was working in up-country Angola in the 90's, and our two-vehicle run was ambushed. It was pretty messy, and my boss was hit six times by rounds coming into the Defender. He survived it, and we managed to organize a medevac to South Africa, but he was in a really bad way. Took him 9 months to recover, and he didn't go back to Angola (funny that.)

It later turned out that it was the local elite police unit that had done us over.

Nice.

Really - oh bollocks, I've been doing it all wrong then. Does it count if I wear a David Tennant T-shirt and splop all over my Doctor Who DVDs instead???

:cool:

What bout Baldrick T-Shirt over the whole series of "Blackadder" DVDs

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This is the worst thing I have ever seen.

schindlers-list-DVDcover.jpg

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
I once found a dead body in a flat that had been there for so long all the skin had been eaten fron the skull just leaving the wig behind. In the kitchen were loads of dead fat flies...

But that's not the worst thing I have seen....

next door's flat on fire. with neighbour (and me) inside, trying to find extinguisher.. smoke and rising flames persuaded us to get the feck out.

you may have read about it in the argus- you wouldn't know it had happened, looking in now- repairs and repaint done v well.

not heard what happened to the guy that got caught for it later..
big up to Kyle(sp?) contractors, Grand hotel for a free stay, and the fire/cops on duty that night.
Pensioner left homeless after Brighton arson attack

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Playing football at Southwick. I was on the bench, waiting to come on. When something horrific happened. A long ball from the opposition, made our back-four flat footed. Their player made a run for the ball, and then our keeper came out also and then our goalkeeper accidentally broke the player leg. But the sound, was terrifying. Because you could hear the crack from the dug-out. What we didn't know was at the time, was he was 41 years old and he was about to go on holiday next day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here