Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what's the worst operation you've had...???

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Nine hour op to remove right shoulder muscle and part of shoulder bone, re-route pectoral to give new shoulder muscle, dinner plate flap from lower back to replace flesh from shoulder with graft from right thigh to replace lower back flesh. 10 units of blood.
Then Five months later removal of two thirds of right lung! Then dragged back in 30 mins after surgery when aortic artery burst and had another op. 9 units of blood.
It was 23 years ago....

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Penis reduction. It was just too heavy too carry around, and was doing me back in.

Personally I think 12 inches is still to big, but the wife wouldn't let it go any smaller

galebs

Jan 28, 2008
Bexhill
Dam i think i have been lucky ,
just
1 a simple appendix
2 ingroinial hernia left
3 ingroinial hernia right
5 Discectomy lower back
6 Lumber probe lower back
7 last monday another Discectomy in my lower back , only 1 more wek for stiches out

But all been a walk in the park apart from timme off work and time to recover

bloomingood

Pull your socks up!!
Feb 14, 2011
chickenrun
Top tip, sent the wife to have the same op as the cat! thats what I did....... pain free. though I must admit they went a bit mad when I was circumcised

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
REMOVING MY WALLET FOR A ROUND OF DRINKS!!

Perforated stomach ulcer,partial stomach removal.....removal of tumour from left shoulder blade taking a third of the scapula....kidney transplant....11 ops for dialysis....due for a pacemaker....leaving the Albion bit by bit!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
:drink:
Will a new kidney that be readily available? have the doctors / consultants said how long the existing one will last for, I have only functioned on one kidney since 1972, I was told there should be nothing to fear with regards just having one kidney. and the bashing its had over the last 39 years, I hope they were right!!! have to be honest I have never allowed for the fact i only function on one kidney, just carried on eating and (over) drinking as normal, I dont suppose i will make any grand old age though.

Hey I really hope it all gets sorted out for you :thumbsup:
One kidney is fine,when you have a transplant you get one kidney,usually put in the groin...only trouble I waited 8 years to get one,my wife got one in 2 years,although you go on transplant list and a kidney becomes available it goes to the best match....they say you pick up characteristics of the donator....mine must have been an alcoholic!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here