Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats the right decision?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I have given up my chance to go aroud the world in a job I enjoy to settle with a girl im unsure of!

I was in a 2 year relationship that ended xmas a year ago...moved abroad for work/escape...and met a girl....I have carried on working abroad but on shorter contracts and have always maintainted I would move down to be with her and that would be that.

Im not sure whether its still rebound from the last girl who I am admitidly not over yet.....and me and currant girl have many issues/problems.

When is the right or wrong time to end it or fight to carry on?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Whether you're going away or not it sounds like you should end it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i would have gone around the world - no second thoughts

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
End it, i did somthing similer def not as serious, ended up going back out with the girl i was origanal not over :thud:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Yeah I know....but I do love her....but long term it can never be....I havent got the heart to do it

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yeah I know....but I do love her....but long term it can never be....I havent got the heart to do it

Thats a complete ball ache, Can you not make it blatently obvious without actually saying it?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
The company I just quit who wanted me to stay do safety contracts all over the entire world an said I could pick my country...I said oz and new zealand they said no problem...I could have covered the whole country...

I think half the issue is I used her in the first place as a security blanket as I was missing my ex and then kind of fell for her and before you know it your deep in and I just dont have the energy and fight in me to get involved in tit for tat crap anymore.....

You kind of lose the edge of wanting it so much after being hurt i guess

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I was with a girl for about a year and we had "issues/problems", yet I wasn't sure if I wanted to end it or not. I wasted a lot of opportunities, not to mention money during this period. Eventually I got away from her, and have recently been with a new girl, with whom there are no "issues/problems", and I've realised what proper relationships are meant to be like.

End it.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I'm not saying im not to blame for some of the issues....but I kind of guess its a tough one...be on your own lonely or be with someone who in the long term is not right....pushing that person away isnt easy

scooter1

How soon is now?
Get off round the world and do what makes you happy, if that doesn't work you can always come back.

Its what I did a few years back. I ended up coming back and marrying the girl - we're happy, but it needed me to knob off to realise what I was potentially throwing away

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
What sort of tit for tat?

She is very controlling...we have just moved in together and sh is a mega clean freak and whinges about evry little thing...I do my best but it never seems good enough and then we get dragged into these boring little tit 4 tat arguments about shit I couldnt give a toss about. Like "you didnt put the milk away"

wear this, do this, why is your mate ringing again,your not going to leeds!!!!!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
She is very controlling...we have just moved in together and sh is a mega clean freak and whinges about evry little thing...I do my best but it never seems good enough and then we get dragged into these boring little tit 4 tat arguments about shit I couldnt give a toss about. Like "you didnt put the milk away"

wear this, do this, why is your mate ringing again,your not going to leeds!!!!!!

f*** me man, sack that shit off. I've been out with birds who wanted me to change my behaviour and it just doesn't work, especially when the stuff you're doing isn't even really a problem.

I will say one thing though, why do you leave the milk out? I can see how that would be annoying.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
f*** me man, sack that shit off. I've been out with birds who wanted me to change my behaviour and it just doesn't work, especially when the stuff you're doing isn't even really a problem.

I will say one thing though, why do you leave the milk out? I can see how that would be annoying.

Im mean im a bit prat but its getting silly...and at times it has come to violence......which is scary shi*

milk = :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Liten mate, I dont need you mocking me.

I dont know you, so please dont randomly take the piss

Don't worry about her, she's on drugs and is supplementing her habit by sleeping with Aids.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here