Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the point?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How can you say it is a shithole compared with Sussex, when Sussex has Worthing, Crawley and Hastings?

Manchester is so much better than all those places.
Crawley isn't a shithole either. To be honest, there don't seem to be many places in this country that really are shitholes IMO. Certainly not when compared to Luton or Rotherham anyway.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
...you know, of life in general?

Right now, I'm really struggling to see one. People you think are mates treat you like shit, love is nothing but a distant memory and I can't seem to find any kind of suitable employment whatsoever.

Makes you wonder why you bother sometimes.

The point of life..........is to be happy. Only you can make yourself happy no-one else.

How someone judges being happy though is purely personal.

A millionaire can be miserable, a pauper can be on top of the world. A person with 10 kids can be miserable, a person with none can be perfectly content. Even people with terrible life threatening illnesses can be happy, wheras some healthy people are not.

If you are contented in your life then that is all that matters. At the moment though it would seem not, but you are lucky in that one thing I notice about all the things you list is that they are only temporary. As others have said they will all change and it is just a matter of time, how long it does is though is up to you and only you, as only you can rectify all these things to make yourself happy.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Frutos.......the point of my life are my kids.....they are my world....

i pity people who talk such utter shite.

and i may have grasped the wrong end of the stick (and apologies if i have) but i don't think telling Mr Frutos that the meaning of life is to have kids is quite what he wants to hear.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
and i may have grasped the wrong end of the stick (and apologies if i have) but i don't think telling Mr Frutos that the meaning of life is to have kids is quite what he wants to hear.

:lolol:

Suffice to say the 'having kids' thing will never apply to me. ;)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
...you know, of life in general?

Right now, I'm really struggling to see one. People you think are mates treat you like shit, love is nothing but a distant memory and I can't seem to find any kind of suitable employment whatsoever.

Makes you wonder why you bother sometimes.

Boyfriend troubles?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Self-Indulgent Whiney Bollocks More Like.

If 1066Gull Had Posted That Kind Of Shite, Frutos Would Be On His Back Quicker Than A Quick Poof On A Mong Boy's Back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here