Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the point?

acrossthepond

Jan 30, 2006
Ruritania
You get born, you breathe, you have babies, you die. That's the point of life.

Bah Humbug.

That's how we ensure the survival of our species, and how we evolve, but it's a bit of a stretch to say that's the purpose of life ??? Be a bit gloomy to think that your only purpose in life was to ensure the creation of a bunch of mini-me's, and then cark it - job done.

I've gone beyond collecting mammoths and humping berries (or something like that). It's all about having as much fun and laughter and pleasure as you can without hurting anyone else. And if you don't like your life, then do what you can to change it.

No point being miserable - life's too short.

:wave:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Bah Humbug.

That's how we ensure the survival of our species, and how we evolve, but it's a bit of a stretch to say that's the purpose of life ??? Be a bit gloomy to think that your only purpose in life was to ensure the creation of a bunch of mini-me's, and then cark it - job done.

I've gone beyond collecting mammoths and humping berries (or something like that). It's all about having as much fun and laughter and pleasure as you can without hurting anyone else. And if you don't like your life, then do what you can to change it.

No point being miserable - life's too short.

:wave:

Mate, i'm a student nurse - thinking that way is how i get through wrapping patients in body bags!

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
The Point Is Surely To Find Pleasure In Adversity. Take Tonight For Example, Mother Accidentally Dropped The Loo Roll In The Loo Whilst Cleaning Our Bathroom But I Then Discovered That The Damp Loo Roll Can Be Used As A Sort Of Fake Fanny. Just Shove Your Cock In The Middle And Away You Go.

I've Just Had A Most Marvellous Time This Evening. Managed To Make Myself Come 3 Times Before It All Disintegrated On Me.

Happy Days.

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
The Point Is Surely To Find Pleasure In Adversity. Take Tonight For Example, Mother Accidentally Dropped The Loo Roll In The Loo Whilst Cleaning Our Bathroom But I Then Discovered That The Damp Loo Roll Can Be Used As A Sort Of Fake Fanny. Just Shove Your Cock In The Middle And Away You Go.

I've Just Had A Most Marvellous Time This Evening. Managed To Make Myself Come 3 Times Before It All Disintegrated On Me.

Happy Days.

you're a nasty little man :nono:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell

Happy Days.

Lovely stuff! :lolol:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
what a jolly thread this is...

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Life's a bitch and then you die!

There are only two certainties in life - death and taxes.

I know how you feel Fruity - but you have to focus on the good things. Surely you can think of something positive to look forward to? Barracking Leeds scum when they come down here for example? Cheering the lads to a successful season?

Sometimes when all seems too much to bear, bills, bills and more bills, I just look at my kids and think how lucky I am. Then things don't seem so bad.

End of wittering ramble - sorry!

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
What Does That Even Mean?

I Don't f***ing Know. I'm Still Rather Giddy And Light-headed After Having A Knee-Trembler With A Roll Of Andrex.

Can't You See The Possibilities Opening Up? I Can Experiment With Charmain, Andrex, Double-Ply, Kitchen Roll. Makes A Change From Doing It In The Oven Glove And Less Explaining To Do Too.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I Don't f***ing Know. I'm Still Rather Giddy And Light-headed After Having A Knee-Trembler With A Roll Of Andrex.

Can't You See The Possibilities Opening Up? I Can Experiment With Charmain, Andrex, Double-Ply, Kitchen Roll. Makes A Change From Doing It In The Oven Glove And Less Explaining To Do Too.

There's something seriously wrong with you :lolol::lolol:

Happy Days.
What he said, except smear a child's waterwing with butter and wedge it under the sofa cushion

mattb

Mar 18, 2008

YOU KNOW HOW TO LIVE YOUNG MAN :yahoo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here